• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel

Marianne Black

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! I am currently obsessed with Hazbin Hotel after binging it in a day and a half XD
That being said, would anyone like to rp it? It would be a double up ocxcanon. My love interests can vary, but often are either Husk or Angel! I can play any character, but I have the most experience with Lucifer. I am semi descriptive, I can usually write up to 200 words before my ADHD/ADD kicks in! Feel free to message me if interested! Please only message me if you are 20+, as i am twenty six

Last edited:
I might be interested but I need to know, what's your age? I'm 26 years old.

Still looking? I am down to be husk or Angel for ya.
Hello all! I am currently obsessed with Hazbin Hotel after binging it in a day and a half XD
That being said, would anyone like to rp it? It would be a double up ocxcanon. My love interests can vary, but often are either Husk or Angel! I can play any character, but I have the most experience with Lucifer. I am semi descriptive, I can usually write up to 200 words before my ADHD/ADD kicks in! Feel free to message me if interested! Please only message me if you are 20+, as i am twenty six

Users who are viewing this thread

Back