• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hazbin hotel rp

angeldustfan98

Hi,I am new to the site I'm a huge hazbin hotel fan and I want to rp as angel dust I need an alastor or husk to rp with I want to start right after the first season where the hotel is build again and angel is working again with Valentino and angel gets hurts more daily and need a friend to talk to I am a beginner for being semi lit I can do almost 3 lines for rp

Hell-o! I heard an Alastor was needed, and I came as quick as I could. I am fine with working with you as long as you put forth as much effort into the rp as you can- were you hoping for a more platonic pairing or a romantic pairing? I am both capable and happy to do either. DM me if you're still interested- I'll make sure to stay tuned for your reply.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back