• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel RP Search (I double)

Dithalx

Hi, I'm Kat, I'm 30 and I'm looking for some Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss role plays!

I work a lot so please be patient, I may take a few days to reply but I'll try to get at least once a day.

I Love to communicate and come up with plot ideas so please don't feel shy to voice an idea, 9/10 I'll enable you and be like "yas do et".

I would also love it if you would communicate if something came up that you dislike. Was it something I said, something a character did? A scenario I did? I'm willing to rewrite stuff and I will do my best to communicate the same. Communication is key to a happy, fun, story.

I would like for someone to play Alastor, Stolas or Verosika for me! (I would very much like Alastor, as I'm sure many do. I'm sorry all you Alastor writers, we just love him.) I'm willing to play someone for you or even multiple! Or we can make our OC's together! I find that romance adds spice and I find it wholesome and fun!

Please DM me if you wish to rp! Have a wonderful day or night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back