• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel RP (oc x cc)

deskdragon

Bust :(
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I highly doubt anyone will respond because this is a big ask!
But I'm looking for someone to play Alastor for a dark, romantic plot!
I'm highly flexible, if you can find a canon character that would fit this, I can play that too.

Video killed the radio star, at least that's what we're told. But for this radio star, it was a bullet- right to the head. But lets rewind a bit back to how that fateful night began that changed the course of Hells history forever.

It was 'they', they started this, 'they' being the one who ended up becoming the radio serial killers final victim (I don't have a gender for them yet). They worked in the same studio, kept to themselves, had a modest life but gained the unfortunate attention of one Alastor when 'they' ended up at the same club one friday night. It was easy pickings, 'they' were not used to getting drinks bought for them or promises of dancing until dawn break. A few beverages in and that colour on their cheeks was a clear sign that their inhibitions were flexible so he offered a ride home and that was the last time Alastor and 'them' were ever seen alive.

Now, as fate would have it, the deer with meet the meek rabbit once more but one wearing a set of horns and the other a halo of starlight. That twisted anger, that need for the job to be finished, would the deer finally bury the rabbit once and for all or would he end up "falling into arms of an angel"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back