• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

pumpkinpatch

lover of ghost stories
hi everyone! so this is a very specific request but I'm very much brainrotting Hazbin Hotel and there are two specific pairings that I would like to do! I am currently looking for RadioStatic (Vox/Alastor) and RadioStaticApple (Alastor/Vox/Lucifer)!

I'm going to keep this search rather short and sweet but I'll introduce myself and all too!

introduction

You can call me Juniper (Juju/Juni for short) or Anthony!

I am 22 years old and I live in the EST timezone.

I am a xenic trans man. My pronouns are he/him and neopronouns.

I have AuDHD and anxiety, so please feel free to ask me about my special interests + hyperfixations!

I can write from as low as 3 paragraphs to 7+ paragraphs, it all depends on how much I'm given to work with. But I always ensure that my roleplay partners have enough to work with.

I use headcanons for both Alastor and Lucifer. It helps me vibe with them.

I love making Spotify playlists, memes, headcanons, etc with my roleplay partners! I just enjoy goofing around with my roleplay partners.

things about you / the roleplay

Please be 18+ of age, I don't roleplay with minors.

Be OOC friendly please! I do enjoy making friends with my roleplay partners and I feel awkward if OOC chat is dry or nonexistent.

Be patient! My reply times fluctuate, and I procrastinate a lot. So please be patient with me and I will definitely be patient with you!

Please help me plot! I don't want to be the only one carrying the whole thing and pushing the story forward. So don't be afraid to tell me your ideas!

Romance is an absolute must here. As a polyamorous aroace person myself, I enjoy writing Alastor in romantic relationships since I project myself onto him.

the roleplay

So, I am currently looking for someone to play as Vox for me! I will be writing as Alastor (and Lucifer too if we do polyamory!) I have some ideas for them I would love to share, and I'd be happy to hear any ideas you have as well!

If you're interested, please send me a DM or comment down below!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back