• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π–§π–Ίπ—“𝖻𝗂𝗇 π–§π—ˆπ—π–Ύπ—… - 𝖯𝗋𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖱𝗂𝗇𝗀 π–²π—π–Ύπ—‡π–Ίπ—‡π—‚π—€π–Ίπ—‡π—Œ

HymnShark

β€” Vision milky, then eyes rot.
hazbin-hotel-niffty.gif

Shortly about me
Hello! I'm HymnShark, but please call me Hymn. As it happens I recently binged Hazbin Hotel and now I'm obsessed -- thus this RP search. I'm 28 (she/her) from Northern Europe, thus English is not my first language.
My replies are typically around +400 words, going up with motivation and/or with longer replies from my partner. My reply speed varies a lot as well. Sometimes it's multiple times a day, sometimes it's once a week, and when I'm especially busy with the work or the uni, the replies can take up to few weeks. I'll keep you updated what the situation is, if it seems I'm starting to get busy. I'm also drop friendly, life happens!

For the RPs itself - I'm a huge fan of lore and world building! Themes such as horror, adventure, action, dark themes, drama and romance makes the RP interesting to me. I do enjoy some slowburn romance. With romances I only do MxM and OCxOC right now. I don't really do doubling, however I do include a lot of side characters into my replies. I won't do instant romances - it will take a while for my character to have feelings for your character. Enemies to lovers is my favorite trope, lol.

I don't do uke/seme/sub/dom tropes.

I love to talk OOC, about the RP or about something else. Ask me about my dog and I can talk about her for hours LOL. I'm fine roleplaying either here or in discord.

A bit about you
As I am soon nearing 30, please be at least +18 when contacting me. I would prefer a bit older still, but 18yo is my hard limit - it would be weird to roleplay with those younger than that. Please make sure your main character will also be +18. For about the replies, I do also require some length to your replies. At least a few well thought paragraphs is the minimum for me to be able to work with it, since bringing plot forward with one or two lines a reply just doesn't work for me. I also do not mind if your replies take some time, so take your time! My characters will be no-consent characters, meaning you don't need to ask permission to hurt them for example, but their deaths will be non-canon for now. I do not require the same from you.

Ideas

[Forced Partnership]
For a one reason or another, our characters need to work together to survive. Overlord wannabe trying to take over their territories? Accidentally staying outside when the extermination begins and our characters needs to work together to survive? Perhaps even something else.

[Willing Partnership]
Perhaps the opposite happens? Perhaps our characters wish to expand their influence, which would mean making a deal to work together. However trusting someone else is dangerous in Hell. How would our characters go about it? Would the team up bring them unneeded attention?

[Opposites attract]
A relationship between a demon and an angel could never work? Right? Why would an angel help a demon? Why would demon trust the angel? What drove them interact and how does their relationship evolve. Corrupted angel or perhaps redeemed demon? Or perhaps neither. They make each other better and worse.

[Heroes? Let's not go that far]
- Not so good men (or women) having to save the universe for perfectly selfish reasons
- Demons/overlords etc ending up on a path to save their own asses, but also ending up saving everyone else in the process.

[plot plot plot plot]
I adore plotting and planning and I'm willing to try larger variety of different settings and plots. Lets plot something together if the above didn't quite interest you. As a note, I would prefer playing a demon character.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back