• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hazbin Hotel & Helluva Boss Roleplay ♡

ponyumi

💫🖤💫
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Heya! I'm currently searching for some long-term Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss roleplayers that can help create something we're both invested in! ♡

Important things:
I'm 26. Please be 20+ before messaging!
I'm Advanced Literate, though lazy novella. I would prefer my partner to be literate!
I enjoy darker subjects, especially delving into the psyche of not-so-okay characters, though we all have our limits! We can always discuss triggers. I enjoy conflict, especially if both characters have a complicated and messy relationship. I love my fluff with a good side of dysfunction, thank you!
I prefer Discord, if possible!
I ONLY DO 18+ CHARACTERS! I refuse to do anything else.

My Ships:
(my preference of character(s) for me to play will be in bold. It might be only one, or some versatile with multiple!

1. Vox/Valentino
  2. Vox/Alastor
  3. Adam/Lucifer
  4. Lucifer/Alastor
  5. Sir Pentious/Cherri Bomb
  6. Blitzo/Fizzarolli
  7. Blitzo/Stolas
Angel Dust Adam GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Users who are viewing this thread

Back