• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

pumpkinpatch

lover of ghost stories
hello everyone! pumpkin here! so I’m very hyperfixated on Hazbin Hotel and Helluva Boss, like a lot. And I’m going to give a group HH + HB roleplay a try!

This is mostly going to be a slice of life with drama peppered in roleplay. Canon characters and OCs are all welcome here! Your OC can work for the hotel, be an outsider, be an Overlord, you name it! There will be plenty of plots in this roleplay to keep everything interesting and moving along!

RULE ONE
absolutely no headcanon and ship bashing! that is so uncalled for and extremely unnecessary.

RULE TWO
as of now, only two canon characters per person. One Hazbin Hotel canon and One Helluva Boss canon! If need be, I will allow more than two per person. You do not have to play a canon character! If you’re more comfortable sticking with OCs, that’s alright!

RULE THREE
semi-advanced to advanced! You don’t have to write a whole book but please write enough for others to work with! At minimum, aim for a few paragraphs.

RULE FOUR
LGBTQ+ friendly here! I absolutely will not tolerate any sort of homophobia, transphobia, ableism, and overall bigotry here.

RULE FIVE
OOC will be here on RPN but there will also be a Discord OOC as well. You do not have to join the Discord OOC, it's optional! Both OOCs will be updated!

RULE SIX
Don’t leave anyone behind. Everyone should feel welcome here! Also please be nice to everyone; OOC drama will not be tolerated here.

canon characters that are taken so far are…

Alastor (taken by me!)
Fizzarolli (taken by me!)
Charlie (taken by Kitsuno_)
Angel Dust (taken by angie_fluffy_bootz)
Husk (taken by Acethekidd)

That’s all! If you’re interested, comment down below! And if you want to claim a canon, please say so and which character!

LINKS

interest check - you’re here
roleplay - tba
character sheets - tba
optional discord - clicky
onsite ooc - clicky

Last edited:
Oooo are our OC's able to be Hellborn or do they need to be Sinners? I had an idea of my Hellborn OC working as a guard for the hotel.

waves,,, Hi hello,,,, Could I play Charlie Maybe?? :0

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles Kitsuno_ Kitsuno_ Angie_fluffy_bootz Angie_fluffy_bootz Acethekidd Acethekidd EccentricFantasy EccentricFantasy

Here’s the Onsite OOC!

And for those who have Discord, here’s the Discord (you don’t have to join it, it’s optional ofc)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back