• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

TheInsaneFloofy

TheInsaneSpooky
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I go by Spooky or Floofy. Completely your pick. I am on RPNation to find roleplays relating to Hazbin Hotel or Helluva Boss.

1000004046.png

What Am I Looking For?

I am looking for someone to roleplay ANY cannon character (excluding Alastor). Reasoning? I LOVE roleplaying Alastor and that's who I'll be. I have years of experience as him (even before the Pilot's release).

Also looking to do ships- a sucker for romance. Especially exploring the fact he is aroace and helping semi-educate how aroace people do in relationships and how it works. However, I am 22. Therefore I am only accepting people 18+.

I do ALL of the ships that are legal. Even the toxic/crack ships.

I Would prefer we move to discord but can also stay here! Comment here or dm me if interested!

Small Notice:

I am okay with ghosting. All I'll say is after about 3-4 months, I MAY leave the roleplay. Or I'll wait longer if I genuinely wanna continue later on.

I'm also open to communication- if the rp gets boring, we can restart with a new plot or idea in mind! We don't need to glue to one thing and end it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back