Have some plot ideas I want to try

tigerlily1

Plot 1: FMC has a good life. She lives with her cousin in a roomy apartment, has a boyfriend, good friends and is a perfect student. When Halloween comes around, things will change. As she gets ready for a party there is a knock on her door and when she opens it, she finds the guy of her dreams. The man is standing claiming to be her soul mate. She however has never met the guy and isn't really keen on destroying the perfect life she has because he tells her to. He is stubborn, won't give up and eventually she allows him in as a friend. And they grow closer. And then the question is if she will fall for him, and who she'll choose...if she allows herself to choose.

plot 2: a girl who loves to feel the music. Dance the slow rhythmic patterns of the dance. She is a ballerina all the way. Maybe things would be different if her mother had not helped her get her start in it but now she loves it. She is more slow paced and traditional. He dances hip-hop. The complete opposite. He loves the fast moves and quick combinations. He is a fast pace guy who loves to shake things up. Will they be able to convince their friends that the other is great? Will one switch sides for the other or will it all end? Maybe they will learn how to combine their dances ...We will just have to see...

I can write anywhere from a few sentences to a long paragraph. I do not care how much or little you write I will try to match. I am open to other ideas as well. So just let me know.

Send me a message if you are interested in either of these plot ideas!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back