• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings "have a grand time, be gay!" (m//, f//, nb, long-term, original)

jojoson

yall mind if i scream?
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
678876bf0de25ccbe963fecceef7d476.jpg

hello, my name is jo! just a note: i've never tried roleplaying onsite before, but i'd like to give it a try! (just through pm's though... i don't feel comfortable with threads just yet.) fingers crossed!

about me:
-early 20’s
-she/her pronouns
-GMT+3
-Tired

my roleplaying:
-originals!

-long-term

-chill and flexible af

-usually 3rd person, past tense, multi-para

-lover of most (all?) genres

-platonic lover, romance lover, will do non-hetero (m//, f//, nb) pairings ONLY

-more than one main character is great but not required!

-NOT a rapid-fire response type of person. i need time and patience, and i will offer the same right back to you 120%! this is a No Pressure zone

-can go from 250-2k words depending on what the situation calls for

-i adore ooc talk! please be my friend and create something beautiful with me, and let me subject you to memes and boards related to our roleplay and characters

-diverse cast of characters (just a heads up, none of them are straight)

you, hopefully:
-over 18
-lgbt+ friendly
-not extremely demanding when it comes to response time
-like ooc chatter & plotting/talking about our dumb characters
-not into sub/dom dynamic bs because i sure as hell am not

plot ideas that can 100% be edited to our liking (bolded means the character i prefer playing!):

character A intentionally or unintentionally summons a demon, character B. things happen and A somehow makes a pact with B, who is now stuck with A. if A is ever killed, B would face the same fate. shenanigans ensue. basically begrudged partners in crime/survival! (bonus if the demon summoned is the grim reaper because the irony would be delicious)

character A is a fallen angel who has recently been kicked out of heaven. character B is a human delinquent who’s known for causing trouble. character A decides to take B under their wing and attempt to reform them as a way to get back into heaven and regain angel status. who will influence whom in this situation? alternatively: character B is a literal demon instead of a human delinquent, for extra Angel Points

vampires have taken over society and now control everything whilst humans are treated like cattle and bloodbanks. however, there is a hidden human rebellion group that wants to dethrone the vampires and make things better for humans. one day, their leader, character A, is captured and taken to some of the top vampire 'leaders' to be interrogated on the rest of the rebellion's whereabouts. plot twist: turns out one of the vampire leaders, character B, and this captured rebel were actually best friends before the vampires took over, and they had both thought the other was dead. old feelings crop up, morality is questioned, confusion and frustration galore.

there have been more and more rumors and alleged sightings of vampires cropping up lately, so character A, a 'vampire hunter' is hired to take care of them. thing is, vampires are a relatively new thing and the humans don’t have them completely figured out yet, so the vampire hunter is given a vampire partner, character B (who probably has something on them like special handcuffs made of some material that's like kryptonite to vampires so they can't try any funny stuff) to help in tracking down vampires and generally figuring out what they’re all about. getting along immediately is probably not in the cards for these two.

a dnd-like adventure where a pair or group of people are aiming for the same goal, whether it be a sacred treasure or otherwise, and decide to work together. personalities clash, infighting ensues, and irreplaceable memories are made along the way.

the seven sins of hell are represented by seven demon princes/princesses/royalties. i don’t actually have a real idea for this but i think the concept is rad. we wouldn’t have to use all seven but yeah! maybe representatives of the seven heavenly virtues make an appearance or are a key part. idk, let’s talk!!

character A is a detective, character B is their new deadpan android assistant. that’s it, that’s all i’ve got. i just think the concept is interesting as hell and apparently already done in D:BH, but i have Not played that game so i have no idea what they do with it.

character A is a contract killer hired to kidnap character B and bring them back alive, but circumstances happen and the journey back is a long one. tales of forming friendships and betrayal. alternatively, A is hired to guard B from any and all potential doers of harm during a long voyage, no matter how insufferable B seems to be. maybe eventually the need to protect them will come from more than just obligation?

if you’ve got any plot ideas of your own, definitely throw them at me! alternatively, we can just discuss characters and create plots out of them! i’ll also throw out some keywords/concepts that i have 0 plots for but would love to make something out of:

magic academy / earth pirates / space pirates / elemental spirits / rivals / superheroes / supervillains / vampires / werewolves / gangs / mafia / magical girls/boys/people / ghosts / best friends to lovers / enemies to lovers / alchemy / demons / amnesia / witches / opposites attract / assassins / bands / cyberpunk / royalty / runaways / alchemy / bounty hunters / fish out of water trope / mutual pining / fake dating / secret dating / secret alliance / revenge / rekindling friendships / unlikely friendships / non-humans trying to blend in

if you got through all that and you're interested, feel free to send a pm my way! thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back