• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings ๐ก๐š๐ฎ๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐โ€”๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ซ๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ 

livingdead

๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ด, ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

• -hi there! you may call me ash, i use he/him pronouns.
    -incredibly active in ic and ooc, i can usually get a reply in at least daily, if not multiple posts a day. some days are busier than others and i wonโ€™t have the motivation to whip out a reply - iโ€™ll almost always let you know if i canโ€™t deliver and would appreciate the same. while i prefer rps that are faster-paced, thereโ€™s never a rush to reply! rp should be stress free - i donโ€™t mind if you only respond a few times a week, you can expect the same patience from me.
    -as far as post length goes, generally speaking, 2+ paragraphs or 200 words is my minimum. i favor quality over quantity, though - i will only write what the situation calls for. no need to keep adding words to the post for the sake of meeting a word count.
    -third person only
    -my interests can vary from time to time, and iโ€™m flexible on a lot of genres and settings. however i will be excluding fandoms and canon characters, i like to develop worlds together instead.
    -platonic pairings, m/m, m/f, m/nb are preferred - my partner can choose their characterโ€™s gender, iโ€™m not here to limit creative freedom. however iโ€™m most comfortable playing male characters, so keep this in mind when we decide on a pairing. while i do like romantic elements, chemistry should be present and bonds should feel authentic rather than forced.
    -all my plots are character-driven - i care about aspects of realism but i still like my creative liberty. i love characters with ambitions, flaws, and development.
    -iโ€™d rather write in dmโ€™s than threads. i have a discord, but iโ€™d like to at least trust my partner before handing that out.
    -ghost friendly! i may bump you once if you donโ€™t reply for a while to be sure you didnโ€™t slip up or forget - but no worries if you want to drop.

Last edited:
โ€”open

โ€”open and updated! please dm instead of replying to the thread if interested!

Last edited:
โ€”open!

โ€”open!

โ€”open!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back