• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom harry potter search

iriss

Unlucky Member
🍂˚ ༘ ೀ⋆。˚☕
hello, hello! with fall right around the corner and it being september, my craving for harry potter is back once more! i’m looking for a couple partners to hopefully help me itch that craving!
being 19 myself, i’d prefer if my partners were 18+ for comfort reasons. i’m a sucker for darker themes and romance and would not be comfortable writing that with someone under the age of 18!
i ask that we stay on site. i’m not a fan of discord whatsoever. nor am i a fan of email, google docs, etc.
doubling up is almost a must for me. though under some circumstances i won’t. i just find it far more fun playing two characters with personalities that differ!
it’s not a must, but i also adore ooc chatter! gushing about our characters, sharing songs/moodboards, etc.
i’m open to oc x canon and oc x oc! canon x canon may take a bit more convincing (unless it’s marauders era) but if you’re craving a canon x canon pairing, don’t be afraid to ask! i want a partner i can plot with and make an interesting story with so please don’t be afraid to share your ideas! <3
i can’t wait to hear back from you!! happy september 🍂

1725292551822.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back