• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter roleplay! Long term and aus possibly involved!

B2018

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there! Twenty year old shy female here. I’m desperately seeking a long term Harry Potter roleplay. However there are some catches, ladies while I can do doubles I’m ideally seeking Confident Males although I only want story and romance. Ladies I can do doubles but I expect even replies and full equality for both ocs not just your own! You must use more than twenty lines of detail per reply, third person and past tense. You must have good grammar and decent punctuation as well as be willing to play canon in an oc x canon ship. I’m looking for a Newt, Theseus, Draco, Fred, George, Ron, Sirius or James. I would also love to do a love triangle with any of the above characters so feel free to dm me! I will be playing an oc so you must play canon you must also have either read the books or seen the movies however my preference is for book fans at the moment. I am also only looking for the Golden Trio or The Mauraders or Newts era at the moment. I do not do next gen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back