• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry potter Role-play (Preferably 'Harmione')

Alacrity

Howdy, I hope you're doing well. My name is Alacrity and I've been role-playing for a few years now. Pronouns are He/Him.

I'm kind of a Potterhead, and it's usually my favourite fandom. I'm not sure you'd have time to go through an entire rambling, so I'm deliberately making this short.

Harry X Hermione (Strongly preferred)
Harry X Ginny
Harry X Romilda
Harry X Luna (Least favourite)

Note: As it's primarily intended to be a 'Harmony' ship, I've only described one storyline. If you would be interested in, say, a 'Harinny', feel free to hit me up!

The Trio finds themselves drifting apart in their sixth year, what with Ron going head-over-heels for Lavender. The brunette, of course, is overcome by indignation and jealousy. As for the Chosen One, he's confused about Ginny as well. What would happen when two best friends are thrown together? (There's also going to be a lot of dark elements in the story. I was thinking of Voldemort possessing Hermione to get at Harry kinda thing. It's not all about romance, y'know).

1-Be literate. I don't expect perfect English from anyone. However, if you can't string two words together, I won't role-play with you. One-liners are frowned upon. At the risk of sounding cliche: "Show, Don't Tell". Typos are understandable, though.

2-Please don't ghost, it's seriously annoying. Does real-life come first? obviously. I'd just expect you to let me know. Have the courtesy.

3-This one should be obvious, but it's best to get it over with: you've got to be familiar with Harry Potter. The characters should act the way they do in the books. It might be fine if you're only familiar with the movies, however be aware that the storyline follows the books.

4-As the role-play would elements of romance in it, I can only role-play with an IRL female (Biological & Cisgender). Apologies if it sounds rude, but it's non-negotiable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back