• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Marauders era! Cannon and OCs welcome

What's the most useful spell in Harry Potter?

• Accio: Summoning charm

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aguamenti: Watering charm

• Avada Kedavra: Killing curse

• Confounds: Confusing charm

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Crucio: Torture curse

• Expect Patronum: Patronus charm

• Expelliarmus: Disarming spell

• Imperio: Mind control curse

• Locomotor Mortis: Leg locker curse

• Lumos: Light spell

• Obliviate: Erases memory

• Petrificus Totalus: Petrifies opponent

• Reducto: Blasts away solid object

• Reparo: Fixes things

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Riddikulus: Counter attack to a boggart

• Sctumsempra: Cutting curse

• Stupefy: Stunning spell

• Wingardium Leviosa: Levitation charm

• Total voters

Ticci Toby Rogers

Twitchy Little Pyromaniac
Would anyone like to do a Marauders era RP? I've been craving one! OCs welcome, and cannon to be filled! Who's with me!?

So we're talking of playing in the time of the original Mauraders; moony, wormtail, padfoot amd prongs?

Hi! I'd be in. I have been wanting to do a group one.

I have experience with Frank Longbottom, Marlene McKinnon, James Potter, Sirius Black, a beginning Regulus Black. I will try anything but Remus because I stink at him xD

As my username says, I do bleed Blackinnon, I can bookmark it for this one if it's not the favorite jam of the group :D

What year/time in the maruaders are we looking at?

I might be interested. I'd like to try Remus or maybe attempt Snape, haha. Let me know! :)

So we're talking of playing in the time of the original Mauraders; moony, wormtail, padfoot amd prongs?

I might be interested. I'd like to try Remus or maybe attempt Snape, haha. Let me know! :)

Hi! I'd be in. I have been wanting to do a group one.

I have experience with Frank Longbottom, Marlene McKinnon, James Potter, Sirius Black, a beginning Regulus Black. I will try anything but Remus because I stink at him xD

As my username says, I do bleed Blackinnon, I can bookmark it for this one if it's not the favorite jam of the group :D

What year/time in the maruaders are we looking at?

So sorry for the delay in responding to you guys... Yes this would be some time around their fourth or fifth year, and like I said, If you want to mess up the timeline with OC's and plot points be my guest. The only real rule I'd have is that if it threatens the existence of one of the Characters in Harry's era, don't post it. Heck, I don't mind if it adds characters to his era, but if the Cursed Child taught me anything, it's that sometimes the most insignificant people can be extremely important.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're still looking for member I'd definitely be interested. I'll have to admit it was mainly good at Sirius or even Remus, but I'd always be open to other characters as well 

Hi! I am also interested in joining this role-play. I have experience with role-playing as Snape, Bartemius Crouch Jr. and Remus- I'd be up to write as another character though. Will be rather rusty at this since I haven't role-played in a while :)

Any who want to participate in another Harry Potter roleplay are welcome to post to this interest check for a roleplay set in Ilvermorny, the American wizarding school equivalent of Hogwarts (check out Pottermore if you've never heard of it, the story is really interesting).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back