• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Ideas

CarmillaKarnstein

Consulting Detective
Hello, hello!
After a long hiatus, I have returned.

It's been a little while since I've written a search thread so please bear with me!

Seeing as the world is still burning and we've come into the New Year, I figured it was time to get back to what I enjoy most. Roleplaying and Harry Potter!
I'm currently re-reading the books - because who doesn't love reading them?
Just after the little rules section, I'll have a list of pairings I'm interested in. Please keep in mind that these pairings will be MxM.

Rules

- Please be 18+ ~ I have nothing against people under the age of eighteen. I'm in my early twenties and feel much more comfortable writing with people around my age.

- No one-liners ~ Sorry but these tell me you've lost interest in the roleplay. I can understand conversations between characters have limits, which is completely understandable. But if I send a couple of paragraphs, I don't want a single lined response. It makes me feel like you're not invested in the roleplay anymore. I take a lot of pride in my writing and feel like it's just a waste. (Sorry to get all emotional. Just saying it as it is)

- Plotting ~ This one is more of a request rather than a rule. When it comes to plotting, I think both parties should participate. I know (especially my AU idea) will seem like everything is all worked out. Ignore this. It's only fair we get to put a bit of each other in the storyline.

Pairings

- Drarry (Harry x Draco)

- Wolfstar (Sirius x Remus)

- Hedric (Harry x Cedric)

- AU Idea

That's all I have for the moment. If you're interested in any of these, feel free to PM me. Thanks!

I'm interested in your AU idea

Users who are viewing this thread

Back