• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery Role-Playing

hogeyman

Local Wife Haver
Hello, I am making a one on one roleplay based on the mobile game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. I honestly don't know too much of the Harry Potter story itself but the game has reeled me into its own story. I will be using my OC, you can use your OC too or you can roleplay as someone already in the HPHM/HP universe! By the way, I roleplay in the first person, using words like I and me. It doesn’t matter if you use the first or third person. I'm currently on Year 6, Chapter 18, story (part 5/5) I say this because I don't want to tell people any spoilers.

Basic info on my OC.

Name: Johnathan Starson

House: Hufflepuff

Looks: He stands at a height of 5’9 (or over 175 cm) has black hair with fair skin. He mainly wears a yellow sweater with a black leather jacket on top of it. Black dress pants and black shoes.

Any questions or if you’re interested feel free to message me :)

Hello, I am making a one on one roleplay based on the mobile game Harry Potter: Hogwarts Mystery. I honestly don't know too much of the Harry Potter story itself but the game has reeled me into its own story. I will be using my OC, you can use your OC too or you can roleplay as someone already in the HPHM/HP universe! By the way, I roleplay in the first person, using words like I and me. It doesn’t matter if you use the first or third person. I'm currently on Year 6, Chapter 18, story (part 5/5) I say this because I don't want to tell people any spoilers.

Basic info on my OC.

Name: Johnathan Starson

House: Hufflepuff

Looks: He stands at a height of 5’9 (or over 175 cm) has black hair with fair skin. He mainly wears a yellow sweater with a black leather jacket on top of it. Black dress pants and black shoes.

Any questions or if you’re interested feel free to message me :)
I’ll roleplay with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back