• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter but it's our characters

auraquartz

Probably an alien
hellowhite.png
I'm auraquartx and I chose this username when I was REALLY into Steven Universe. During this time my interests have shifted and now I'm really into Harry Potter again yay! I haven't actually read the books since the last one came out so 13 years!

* one existential crisis later *

• You might have guessed at this point that I am bit older, 24 to be precise. I don't really care how old my partner is as long as they feel comfortable.​
  • What I'm looking for is fun and relaxed roleplay where our characters go through Hogwarts together. I would love to start from year one when they meet, since the first book and movie are my favorites. There are so many new wonders and experiences in the first year and it always feels extra magical!​
  • I'll admit that I don't really have a plot in mind, but if you don't mind we can do some plotting together or completely wing it. Personally I enjoy coming up with a plot since it helps give our story some structure and helps us stay focused, though if you come up with a fun idea in mid-plot we can always change it!​
  • I'm not gonna count how many words/sentences/paragraphs you write so I'm hoping the same from you.​
  • Romance isn't a must and I'm more than happy to write a story without it, but I don't mind if we do have it. Though I'd rather have bit older characters than couple of 11 year olds falling in love.​
  • LBGTQ+ friendly and I hope that you are too since my characters tend to fall under the queer umbrella​
  • Note that I'm also open writing about world that is suspiciously similar to Harry Potter, but not quite :3​
Even if you don't want to rp I would love to chat about Harry Potter and it's universe with you! One can never have too many Potterheads as friends! Let me know if you'd like to rp or chat through pms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back