• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter 1x1

Primadonna Princess

Full Time Princess
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there, keeping this brief as I do with all my searches.

I’m after a Harry Potter 1x1. I can double up and play whoever is required. This would either be an AU or during the war perhaps even. I am looking for someone to play Draco for me and I will be using a female OC. I can play either my own male OC or a male canon in return if you wish to double. MxF pairings only please. There will be romance and adventure involved.

I am a 24 year old female, so please be 18+ only and you also need to be comfortable with darker themes. I will not accept any less than 2 paragraphs per reply and please write in third person as do I. I’m happy to rp through pms or discord. I tend to reply every 1-3 days depending on how busy I am.

For anything else please message me. I have a source of inspiration I can send that triggered me wanting to role play this. I am happy to discuss a plot that would suit us both and should I be able to use my male OC he goes very well with Draco.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back