• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
BeamMeUpScotty said:
I just watched the: Doctor Strange trailer
I think I might cry and have to watch it 10 times over again
xD
Your easily excited arent you, you remind me of someone im close too :P

BeamMeUpScotty said:
Hehe xD I can imagine what a pain I am to my friends XP
If thier good friends they'll put up with it xD So how was school treating you while you left here?

OOH OOH ME! I LIKE MARVEL! :DDD

Sorry im a little late with that oxo but...better late than never :D

And Dr Strange SWEEEET

I know it was already mentioned yesterday, but wow watching order of the Phoenix on Freeform/abc family today has reminded me how annoying Umbridge was during her time.

Kinda forgot on what level of annoying and hate drawing she was on.

Also am thinking of getting a filler post out with Ezekiel.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot about Shacklebolts line about dumbledore having style. xD greatest line in the whole movie lol. The exact moment I was thinking the same thing because that style of escape with Fawkes was simply epic too.

thefan1 said:
Would you like a catch up? Don't worry, the game hasn't started yet so James and Iggy can still get there on time.
yes please!!! i thought i was all caught up but apparently i just wasn't getting the notifications from the IC thread.. :/

I'll see if I can be of service @indiedarling lets see from the last post I recall that you had submitted, was in the kitchen with Arnaldus and Ezekiel speaking in reply to Ginny, Harry and James for Arnaldus. While Ezekiel entered introducing himself and doing a bit of teasing with his brother while asking James if that was Iggy he had just seen passing him.

Alexander and Paige had a scene of conversation or did. I have forgotten if that was ending before or after your last post, then Alexander spoke with Victoria outside in the backyard where Vic was setting things up for the new recruit testing. A true debate of ways things would be done or should be in the future movement and how to handle those decisions and etc.

Arnaldus cleaned up after himself and politely left for the outdoors to get some catching up on what he has missed the night before. He's still piecing things together while getting sorted onto the orders Quidditch team with Joey, Victoria, Andre and other order members outside already.

Alexander, Andrew plus other recruits are forming the other team while getting a plan together just as the order team is doing or was actually. Paige and Greyson are outside with Paige asking Alexander what is happening.

Ezekiel has just left the kitchen politely as he was curious of what was going on. He's now outside finding out what team he should be on or if he was too late.

All the while Theodore has arrived and volunteered himself as ref for the match. Oh and Apus also has come outside some time ago so she's likely with the Order team on the makeshift backyard Quidditch field.

Morgana, Camilla, Lily, Cassandra, Serenity and Rey we haven't yet seen in the IC thread in awhile so am uncertain of their status. The game hasn't started yet though so there is still plenty of time for people to join in. I believe that's all in summarized form ^^

Apologies to those I may have forgotten and there for left out unintentionally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Greyson I could be wrong about though. He might be in the scene he was last in and may not be with the others. Perhaps with Iggy was it? I have forgotten exactly but that's most of it.

Saru said:
Oh Greyson I could be wrong about though. He might be in the scene he was last in and may not be with the others. Perhaps with Iggy was it? I have forgotten exactly but that's most of it.
Yea hes in the front yard with Iggy and Cassandra

Uuuuuum... *coughs* just gonna, em, just gonna leave this here o-o

[media]

[/media]
k bye *giggles and hides*

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Y u so mean to her SHE JUST WANTS A FRIEND....even if she doesnt know it

[/QUOTE]
He's gonna be a friend, just one who teases her because you decided to show that cancerous video to me xD

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]When you guys want to skip to the Addams ball just tag me and I will make the post

[/QUOTE]
The Addams ball?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back