• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Paige is still being a nerd xD even a christmas vacation xDDD but im waiting for le indie so i could post the siblings together, otherwise itll be another filler post from paige xF

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Paige is still being a nerd xD even a christmas vacation xDDD but im waiting for le indie so i could post the siblings together, otherwise itll be another filler post from paige xF

[/QUOTE]
She can talk to Andrew if you want. He's not doing anything, I don't know what to post and I don't think they've met yet.

EmilyPower said:
She can talk to Andrew if you want. He's not doing anything, I don't know what to post and I don't think they've met yet.
They havent lol well not officially no lolol but shes not the type to just walk up and say hi xDDD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]They havent lol well not officially no lolol but shes not the type to just walk up and say hi xDDD

[/QUOTE]
You have to be instigator like Alexander did xD

thefan1 said:
@Prouvaire @KalenNighteyes @Paint The Wind @Solemn Jester
Hey guys, I know most of you quit this RP because you couldn't keep up so I was wondering if you'd be interested in coming back? Right now would be a perfect time for your characters to come back and we're trying to write plots for every character and I'm sure we could do something with yours.
Well I would absolutely LOVE to come back, but how am I going to keep up and be able to stay in? I've tried so many times and it seems like a futile fight.

Last edited by a moderator:
explosiveKitten said:
Well I would absolutely LOVE to come back, but how am I going to keep up and be able to stay in? I've tried so many times and it seems like a futile fight.
Well, the rp has been moving rather slowly these past few days so I'm sure you'll be able to keep up this time, maybe Joey could try talking with the other characters?

thefan1 said:
Well, the rp has been moving rather slowly these past few days so I'm sure you'll be able to keep up this time, maybe Joey could try talking with the other characters?
Alright I'll try. Thanks for giving me another chance.

Ok, after my 4 year long travel to the Arctic, I shall post. It will be kind of short since I don't know what to put, but it will be there. Everyone's outside I'm assuming?

SomatoToup123 said:
Ok, after my 4 year long travel to the Arctic, I shall post. It will be kind of short since I don't know what to put, but it will be there. Everyone's outside I'm assuming?
Some are outside some are in, people are all slowly going outside though

indiedarling said:
life is kicking my butt right now guys, i'm so sorry. i'm trying to post as soon as i can. i have one in the making but it's not finished :/
*huggles and pets* shush shush shush U -U

Tis all okay, friend. No worries c: life gets complicated quite often, and we're well aware that life goes on beyond this rp so its alright ^u^ reply when ya can, no rush :3

indiedarling said:
life is kicking my butt right now guys, i'm so sorry. i'm trying to post as soon as i can. i have one in the making but it's not finished :/
No worries, the important thing is the Rl and hopefully things will improve for you. When you can reply awesome! But no worries or rush.

I swear if this is not a regular quittich match im gonna get myself killed because I don't have a wand. He knows some wandless and nonverbal magic but hes no master at it quite yet

Akio said:
I swear if this is not a regular quittich match im gonna get myself killed because I don't have a wand. He knows some wandless and nonverbal magic but hes no master at it quite yet
Its okay the siblings never really played quidditch xD its safe to assume that Greysoj would have watched it countless times cause of James, so hes familiar with the rules but never actually played

Paige never does anything but read xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Its okay the siblings never really played quidditch xD its safe to assume that Greysoj would have watched it countless times cause of James, so hes familiar with the rules but never actually played
Paige never does anything but read xD

[/QUOTE]
Your characters dying with me is no comfort QQ

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat] xD

[/QUOTE]
Hell that's all that means is he'll have to save incompetent flyers while dodging death himself QQ

They know how to fly a broom xD theyre just inexperienced with the game xD

Paige is actually better at flying than greyson xD he gets easily distracted...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back