• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
We both sorta are with our characters xD but Aki is a little swamped with the schools ;-;

We should....we should burn down his school...

WHOS WITH ME >:DDD

Saru said:
I thought he was going to at some point. Just didn't know when you guys wanted to jump in and have it happen.
I don't know either, that's why I wanted your vote on the subject.

thefan1 said:
I don't know either, that's why I wanted your vote on the subject.
Well it seems like now or soon would be the best opportunity for Logan to learn of the order. Since we're discussing just that topic and Theodore is present.

But I don't know. Vote wise I would say now or soon seems like a good time for him to learn.

Saru said:
Well it seems like now or soon would be the best opportunity for Logan to learn of the order. Since we're discussing just that topic and Theodore is present.
But I don't know. Vote wise I would say now or soon seems like a good time for him to learn.
I was thinking the same thing, considering Theodore already knows he's a Knight so... I was thinking of having Logan go downstairs to gather wood or something and Theodore recognizing him as a member of the Knight family. @Solemn Jester

Ill post after you fan :3 i wouldnt know what to do with paige before hand anyway xD

@Rui since it looks like @Solemn Jester isn't active anymore, I was thinking that maybe Quinn could be the one to recognize Logan? You know, since they've probably met in one of the countless of parties both families threw. @Saru this could also work for Arnaldus, considering he's been Victoria's friend for years.

thefan1 said:
@Rui since it looks like @Solemn Jester isn't active anymore, I was thinking that maybe Quinn could be the one to recognize Logan? You know, since they've probably met in one of the countless of parties both families threw. @Saru this could also work for Arnaldus, considering he's been Victoria's friend for years.
True, I was thinking due to the history with Victoria that he would have recognized Logan. But wasn't sure since it could also be played out as they hadn't seen one another and everything. But cool, if you would like I can have Arnaldus recall the face of Logan and place him? Or Rui can recognize him either way works for me. Since SJ is inactive right now.

Saru said:
True, I was thinking due to the history with Victoria that he would have recognized Logan. But wasn't sure since it could also be played out as they hadn't seen one another and everything. But cool, if you would like I can have Arnaldus recall the face of Logan and place him? Or Rui can recognize him either way works for me. Since SJ is inactive right now.
I guess it's up to whoever posts first. Just keep in mind the reveal is not supposed to be exactly pleasant or calm. They ARE the Order and everyone in the Wizarding World us sopposed to think Logan is on his father's side.

thefan1 said:
I guess it's up to whoever posts first. Just keep in mind the reveal is not supposed to be exactly pleasant or calm. They ARE the Order and everyone in the Wizarding World us sopposed to think Logan is on his father's side.
True. I'll give @Rui a shot to respond in here or in the Rp or both that way she can get involved in the Rp story and have more options to jump in and get a deeper connection into the story. I'm not sure what her plans are for Quinn moving forward, but this could help.

If she doesn't want to though, then I'll jump in and have Arnaldus recall through history with Victoria who Logan reminded him of or why he seemed familiar.

If it's alright I might have a history story reveal for Arnaldus that will help explain his current state and emotional struggle and his personal reasons for studying Animagus and him becoming one to accomplish or actually do and attempt to accomplish in his form before his joining the order and its formation.

It's kinda a developmental point for his move forward. Though he's often often calm and composed, level in other words. He's presently in a struggle over control after having everything boil to the surface and fighting to let loose after so long. After reading more about Mad eye and seeing a similarity of two with Arnaldus this idea for crossroads came to mind and this potential reveal idea came afterward. It's a story kinda a short one but important to Arnaldus roots as a animagus and why he does what he does with his animagus form and then becoming a constant presence with the order or would have been during his history since it formed. If that's cool?

Edit: Sounds cool! Rui I'll let you take the lead then and go from there.

Cool, I'm not sure how to have Arnaldus reveal it and open up for some development. But if it's cool to move forward with it then I'll see about how to go about it. Any ideas how and when to bring this in? @HoneyBear\-Kat

Saru said:
Cool, I'm not sure how to have Arnaldus reveal it and open up for some development. But if it's cool to move forward with it then I'll see about how to go about it. Any ideas how and when to bring this in? @HoneyBear\-Kat
Well if Jester really isnt gonna be active then i suppose Arnaldus can do it. Maybe he recognized him at first, but he really thinks about it and realizes hes a knight??

@Rui[/URL] might be doing the reveal and if not then I will with a type deal as this one here you mention.

I had this development idea for Arnaldus where others could learn of his past and his becoming a animagus and a deeper look into why he has done what he has with the form/ability since before the order was formed and after. Plus why he's a dedicated and constant member of the order and why he's struggling so internally now with his emotions as they boil to the surface and aim to let loose if Arnaldus allows it or looses all control from his holding back and bottling it all up.

Saru said:
Huh? Oh no I was talking about Arnaldus's development idea in that particular post. I think @Rui might be doing the reveal and if not then I will with a type deal as this one here you mention.
I had this development idea for Arnaldus where others could learn of his past and his becoming a animagus and a deeper look into why he has done what he has with the form/ability since before the order was formed and after. Plus why he's a dedicated and constant member of the order and why he's struggling so internally now with his emotions as they boil to the surface and aim to let loose if Arnaldus allows it or looses all control from his holding back and bottling it all up.
That sounds awesome, i think we should all take this hiatus time as a chance to flesh out some character development c:

Besides with all this going on, i think theres bound to be plenty of self reflection and mixed emotions of all sorts

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]That sounds awesome, i think we should all take this hiatus time as a chance to flesh out some character development c:
Besides with all this going on, i think theres bound to be plenty of self reflection and mixed emotions of all sorts

[/QUOTE]
Thanks and I agree on The hiatus and chance to develop characters. I'm just not sure how to have Arnaldus reveal it and get some development going for his character, since he's normally a personal problems keep to yourself kind a guy. Great for helping others and listening but the opposite with his own issues and not sharing his troubles. Unless someone wants to help with getting that out of him? Notice his struggle and get him to open up type of deal. It could help shed some light on his character and have better known by others.

But yeah there is bound to be plenty of self reflection and mixed emotions. The hiatus is a great opporunity to develop characters with ones they don't know as well and overall of course. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Saru said:
Thanks and I agree on The hiatus and chance to develop characters. I'm just not sure how to have Arnaldus reveal it and get some development going for his character, since he's normally a personal problems keep to yourself kind a guy. Great for helping others and listening but the opposite with his own issues and not sharing his troubles. Unless someone wants to help with getting that out of him? Notice his struggle and get him to open up type of deal. It could help shed some light on his character and have better known by others.
But yeah there is bound to be plenty of self reflection and mixed emotions. The hiatus is a great opporunity to develop characters with ones they don't know as well and overall of course. ^^
I think Paige might. Like him, shes more into caring about others than herself, and shes pretty attuned to people's emotions, shes just sensitive like that. So perhaps she'll take notice and try to get it out of him.

Besides, when she sees someone in physical, emotional, or mental distress, her maternal-ness shines through cx and her timid/reserved barries crumble down for the sake of that person

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I think Paige might. Like him, shes more into caring about others than herself, and shes pretty attuned to people's emotions, shes just sensitive like that. So perhaps she'll take notice and try to get it out of him.
Besides, when she sees someone in physical, emotional, or mental distress, her maternal-ness shines through cx and her timid/reserved barries crumble down for the sake of that person

[/QUOTE]
I have noticed that about her and even becoming less timid in such situations. But cool thanks! ^^

Hey guys sorry I've just been meh with rpies lately and haven't really had the time between doing other things ugh idk I think I'm probably being bipolar xD idk just haven't felt like rping

Users who are viewing this thread

Back