• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Saru said:
Understandable and cool
Oh ok. I figured you guys had it all set, so thought I would ask and see what was to be done and where roles or parts fell. And if there was room for development before the next timeskip or what have you.

I did as well, haven't had any development for Arnaldus in some time. He has had interaction with Quinn and time spent with her and a relationship now, but that's been it for his development and interaction. Until now

But cool. Explains how communication will be done between the two sides.
Ye boi c:

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ok well I guess I'll try and post but I don't know jack about what's going on, nor do I know where To put Theodore.

[/QUOTE]
We're at the house used by Paige and Greyson for hiding since the wedding attack. It's two months after that attack and escape, Logan (Victoria's younger brother) has arrived and Arnaldus and Quinn arrived not long before him. Currently were there in the house talking with Paige setting up the bedroom upstairs.

Plus fake names and not mentioning the order is so far occurring between Logan and the order members.

Last edited by a moderator:
It just occurred to me that anyone under 16 using magic would be traceable by the ministry. Soo has anyone under 17 been using magic within the order?

Since the order members who have survived capture and death are gathering, you could have Theodore jump in. Perhaps searching locations founded by and kept secret to the order and meet up with us like that or some other way that you can think of.

Good point! But not not really as far as I know. Greyson has appirated and Arnaldus has made use of his animagus form to travel all around and search locations his fellows may be or have gone to since the attack. But his animagus form is only known to a small few and unregistered/licensed.

Lol I'm not certain but I think they may be able to track apparition as well idk. I guess il have Theodore find them some how.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Lol I'm not certain but I think they may be able to track apparition as well idk. I guess il have Theodore find them some how.

[/QUOTE]
They might be able to, honestly I don't recall. Lol it doesn't ring any memories for me from the books and movies. It's quite possible though. I just had Arnaldus start looking in places found and kept secret by the order before the attack until he came to the last one where he found them.

Saru said:
They might be able to, honestly I don't recall. Lol it doesn't ring any memories for me from the books and movies. It's quite possible though. I just had Arnaldus start looking in places found and kept secret by the order before the attack until he came to the last one where he found them.
Idk I think it may be a age thing as well or you need to have the apparition license idk.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Idk I think it may be a age thing as well or you need to have the apparition license idk.

[/QUOTE]
I do remember a license was needed and you had to be 17 to qualify for such exams and license. But tracking I do t know for sure, couldn't find anything on the wikia

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Also is the house of any signifigants to the order?

[/QUOTE]
From what I have seen it was used by Alexander at one point. So it has connection to him.

It was before Paige and Greyson got to it before the time skip to the present. It was for Rp purposes and getting people gathered together from the seperated order, one of the locations found by the order before the attack and kept secret for future use. Paige was told by Alexander to go there during the wedding attack. So her and Greyson did.

Meanwhile Arnaldus and Quinn being in a different location at the manor/wedding escaped and recently found them at the house. It's not abandoned now and since the original arrival of Paige and Greyson. It's in a muggle neighborhood I believe and the city itself has felt and witnessed the ministries wrath. It's an older looking Place I believe and but still functioning.

Does that make sense? Kinda limited on details of what it looks like. But it would seem to be a older looking house and in recent months reoccupied by Paige and Greyson and now Arnaldus, Quinn and Logan.

Oh god, reading all this ^ i see the flaws in my posts uuuurgh

But i didnt think using magic outside of the school was a problem now...you know..mafter everythings turned to crap xD and the Minister himself is busy with things....cause...well...Paige used Magic to light the fire

HOLY CRAPP I JUST REALIZED THAT COULD HAVE GIVEN THEM AWAY if the minister found out, he couldve been suspicious as to why a student is using magic outside of the school, which could essentially lead to the idea that theyre in the Order, unable to return to Hogwarts anyway since theyre basically rogues...

Idk if what i said makes sense, i just woke up xD

But @Akio we should use our characters soon I think, i think itll start putting thinhs in gear and get le rp rollin again

Also, theodore's arrival might just give away that this bunch is part of, or is, the Order lol xDDDDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back