• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
At work currently so may be able to post later tonight after work. Am uncertain of what all I can do before then, between phone status and level of business for today/tonight.

thefan1 said:
So trying to get involved, would it be acceptable for me to kill a basilisk in the time skip.

I intend to even odds a bit.

@Everyone

Would anyone mind being kidnapped before the order meeting so I can present a gift to them and discuss things with them?

-Zedalb

Zedalb said:
So trying to get involved, would it be acceptable for me to kill a basilisk in the time skip.

@Everyone

Would anyone mind being kidnapped before the order meeting so I can present a gift to them and discuss things with them?

-Zedalb
Why would he kill a basilisk?

thefan1 said:
Why would he kill a basilisk?
Baslisk scales reflect spells, and he needs a shit ton of them if he is going to make armor for most of the order.

Being able to talk to snakes, its that or a dragon.

I mean I could just chill with one and take its molted skin if thats okay. I had a thought for that too.

I did want a fang for a poison dagger though...

-Zedalb

Last edited by a moderator:
Zedalb said:
Baslisk scales reflect spells, and he needs a shit ton of them if he is going to make armor for most of the order.
Being able to talk to snakes, its that or a dragon.

I mean I could just chill with one and take its molted skin if thats okay. I had a thought for that too.

I did want a fang for a poison dagger though...

-Zedalb
Do whatever you want with it, just make sure the armors don't make the characters OP.

thefan1 said:
Do whatever you want with it, just make sure the armors don't make the characters OP.
Won't stop unforgivables,and not areas it doesn't cover, and since explosions are common, its helpful but not quite game changing.

-Zedalb

Zedalb said:

@Everyone

-Zedalb
He can kidnapp Logan after his conversation with Greyson if he wants to. Maybe he can ask him if he's thibking about joining the order or something, I need to give him a good reason to join anyways.

@HoneyBear\-Kat is that OK with you? Dont worry, it'll happen after the conversation is over.

thefan1 said:
He can kidnapp Logan after his conversation with Greyson if he wants to. Maybe he can ask him if he's thibking about joining the order or something, I need to give him a good reason to join anyways.
@HoneyBear\-Kat is that OK with you? Dont worry, it'll happen after the conversation is over.
I was actually wondering how Greyson was gonna get him to come with him xD cause it would be creepy if hes like "hey kid, wanna come over to where i live? Me, a stranger."

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Okay wait, so where is Logan gonna get kidnapped oxo?

[/QUOTE]
I dunno, maybe he doesn't need to get captured. He'll just recognize him and leave just to come back later.

So out of curiosity wouldn't Logan recognize some of the order? Due to their connection to Victoria and seeing them with her at times.

Small-note am seeing a crossroads for Arnaldus moving forward and coming up at some point. But haven't completed what each potential outcome would bring for him.

Saru said:
So out of curiosity wouldn't Logan recognize some of the order? Due to their connection to Victoria and seeing them with her at times.
Small-note am seeing a crossroads for Arnaldus moving forward and coming up at some point. But haven't completed what each potential outcome would bring for him.
Victoria only planned to bring her siblings into the order , but she was't able to do so. Logan wouldn't recognize them because he never payed much attention to them the few times they saw each other.

Saru said:
True, if Logan was at the ball....

thefan1 said:
Victoria only planned to bring her siblings into the order , but she was't able to do so. Logan wouldn't recognize them because he never payed much attention to them the few times they saw each other.
Ahhh i see

Yea Greyson wouldnt have noticed xX

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]True, if Logan was at the ball....
Ahhh i see

Yea Greyson wouldnt have noticed xX

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking of all the events that happened. The ball yes, but also the past events such as the first day of hogwarts and the first ball sorta thing that was taking place. Etc. I thought I remembered them mentioned as siblings back then being present.

But anyways if he didn't pay attention then it makes sense.

Saru said:
I was thinking of all the events that happened. The ball yes, but also the past events such as the first day of hogwarts and the first ball sorta thing that was taking place. Etc. I thought I remembered them mentioned as siblings back then being present.
But anyways if he didn't pay attention then it makes sense.
They were there, they just didn't care about the other guests.

Watching the goblet of fire and enjoying, but also has got me thinking about that crossroads for Arnaldus. Where one path could lead him back to his former and old self in full form, instead just part such as he now and the other where he continues to struggle with his wanting to be present with the others and not so isolated, but ultimately he finds himself becoming hardened and isolates further until he's more like Mad-Eye Moody but not mad just hardened and goes into burying himself in work fighting the dark followers and capturing them, killing if need be and such. Still doing the orders work but doing so in his new form.

While the first would lead him back to his old form and return him to the Lupin-Hermione esque type character he was once. Staying in touch, remaining warm instead and charming and well Arnaldus being Arnaldus. But right now he's in the middle struggling and being pulled one way and the other.

Just a heads up. Since I made mention of it earlier yesterday, it doesn't effect much outside Arnaldus but heads up all the same.^

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]For me its been school and coming home tired af xD

[/QUOTE]
Understandable. xD I have had the same effects after work and the issues that have arisen this week at work. So drained and lacking energy to get caught up and talking and all, have been the norm lately for me.

Any plans or plots for us in the Rp? While the order gathers and Alexander and Victoria are in Azkaban. Or was the gathering to get everyone involved and developing character wise and all that?

Saru said:
Understandable. xD I have had the same effects after work and the issues that have arisen this week at work. So drained and lacking energy to get caught up and talking and all, have been the norm lately for me.
Any plans or plots for us in the Rp? While the order gathers and Alexander and Victoria are in Azkaban. Or was the gathering to get everyone involved and developing character wise and all that?
I'm tired af too. I'm gonna post after I finish my homework. Just a heads up.

I haven't discussed plot points with anyone, but I guess they'll talk for a while then someone will show up and explain where the others are.

Saru said:
Well i think it is a time for character development but Aki and I have characters that are going to he middle men, giving and recieving i formation between the order and the others. Its how they find out everyones alive lol

thefan1 said:
I'm tired af too. I'm gonna post after I finish my homework. Just a heads up.
I haven't discussed plot points with anyone, but I guess they'll talk for a while then someone will show up and explain where the others are.
Understandable and cool

Oh ok. I figured you guys had it all set, so thought I would ask and see what was to be done and where roles or parts fell. And if there was room for development before the next timeskip or what have you.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Well i think it is a time for character development but Aki and I have characters that are going to he middle men, giving and recieving i formation between the order and the others. Its how they find out everyones alive lol

[/QUOTE]
I did as well, haven't had any development for Arnaldus in some time. He has had interaction with Quinn and time spent with her and a relationship now, but that's been it for his development and interaction. Until now

But cool. Explains how communication will be done between the two sides.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back