• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Hmmm....whats the reason :o

[/QUOTE]
Honestly, I just want a character who's with the Order.

thefan1 said:
Honestly, I just want a character who's with the Order.
Oh then go for it :D

If youd like maybe that character and Greyson could meet somewhere in town? He went off to buy food, i wasnt expecting to make a post of him there but i can if you wanna bring in that character :3

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Oh then go for it :D
If youd like maybe that character and Greyson could meet somewhere in town? He went off to buy food, i wasnt expecting to make a post of him there but i can if you wanna bring in that character :3

[/QUOTE]
Sure,that could help for what we planned a few days ago. I just have to make the character first.

thefan1 said:
Appearance: (Realistic only)
View attachment 275721

Full Name: Logan Neil Knight

Role (student, teacher, Dark Lord/Lady, e.t.c)

Student

Personality:

Logan is a friendly kid who likes to make friends and live every day like it was his last. He's trustworthy, brave and incredibly loyal to those he cares about. He does carry quite the temper though, insult him or his family and you'll meet the side of Logan that was raised by his parents. He can be aggressive, manipulative and a good liar when the situation calls for it. He's also not a stranger to trouble, being raised by his brothers meant he had a lot of liberties and not too many rules, which has lead to him being spoiled and annoying to those who don't know him well. He always expects to get what he wants and when he doesn't, well, he'll make sure to get it. Unfortunately, he doesn't like hurting people and tries to stay out of battles as much as possible. Something that would make him useless in a war if it weren't for his remarkable healing skills. Logan always excelled in healing spells and thrives to become a healer one day.

History (optional):

Most people tend to wonder what happened to the Knight twins. Born to the most powerful pureblood family in the world, long line of Slytherins and incredibly power-hungry. It was a surprise when both twins were sorted into Hufflepuff and Gryffindor. The answer is actually not that complicated. By the time they were born, Katherine and Robert were too busy to take care of their children so the responsibility was passed to Richard and Victoria. Needless to say, Logan grew up without learning anything from his parents. While he did get some values from them because of his brothers, his personality wasn't affected by them. His father stopped caring about him when he was sorted into Hufflepuff and while he's still a member of the Knight family, he's not very respected by the Wizarding World, at least not like his brother and sister.

Family:

Robert Knight (father-Minister of Magic)

Katherine Knight (mother)

Richard Knight (older brother- deceased)

Victoria Knight (older sister, married to Andrew)

Andrew Williams (brother-in-law)

Charlotte Knight (twin sister)

Wand:

12 inches, unicorn hair, blackthorn

House:

Gryffindor

Blood :

Pureblood

Fears:

Death

The death of his family

Fire

Dragons

Pets:

A cat, Oliver

Other:
HES GONNA BRING OUT GREYSON'S BIG BRO ATTITUDE TOWARD PEOPLE

i like him UuU

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]HES GONNA BRING OUT GREYSON'S BIG BRO ATTITUDE TOWARD PEOPLE
i like him UuU

[/QUOTE]
Aww, thanks!

Quick question, where exactly is Greyson? Any specific village?

thefan1 said:
Aww, thanks!
Quick question, where exactly is Greyson? Any specific village?
Ummmm...no xD i didnt think about that xD ill just follow your post lol

Well it's closer to what I was thinking of yesterday in terms of description and such. But there we go both longer and shorter then I expected. xD

Saru said:
Well it's closer to what I was thinking of yesterday in terms of description and such. But there we go both longer and shorter then I expected. xD
IT WAS GREAT shes gonna be so happy xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]IT WAS GREAT shes gonna be so happy xD

[/QUOTE]
Still thinks alexanders dead though QQ

Akio said:
Still thinks alexanders dead though QQ
Yea xD but for the moment shes gonna feel better. Its sort of like, a brief high before reality crawls back into her head

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Yea xD but for the moment shes gonna feel better. Its sort of like, a brief high before reality crawls back into her head

[/QUOTE]
Well hes a smart guy, he might be able to help..... Maybe

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Yea xD but for the moment shes gonna feel better. Its sort of like, a brief high before reality crawls back into her head

[/QUOTE]
Oh yeah one thing i forgot to assume, she still has alexanders snake which im guessing has been spending a lot of time in her company

Akio said:
Oh yeah one thing i forgot to assume, she still has alexanders snake which im guessing has been spending a lot of time in her company
Oh yea xD

@Rui

Sorry is Quinn literally standing right behind Arnaldus. Or is she sort of...lurking a little ways away? xD cause if shes right behind him, i dont wanna ignore her in my post xD

@HoneyBear\-Kat do you want to have Greyson enter the bar to meet Logan or should they meet somewhere else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back