• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
SomatoToup123 said:
@indiedarling So wait, can you explain what Apus is doing in this prank a little better, don't want to get anything mixed up.
Yeah of course, so they're going to set up near the tapestry James mentioned and then simultaneously James is going to jinx the little floating sparkle things and turn them into Cornish pixies and Apus is going to jinx the table so two legs disappear from all of them and everything comes crashing down

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]The spells Duro, engorgio, and erecto when used together properly make for a good night in Theodore's book

[/QUOTE]
I always wondered if there are any sexual spells in HP...

i looked through it and realized there's nothing for making objects disappear... so you could use engorgio on a leg or two and it would have the same effect..

SomatoToup123 said:
Obliteration Charm, that sound good for removing objects?
I know it can vanish footprints but i'm not sure about other objects.

Evanesco (Vanishing Spell): I know this can be used on the leg of a table because that's how it was mentioned in the books.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]I know it can vanish footprints but i'm not sure about other objects.
Evanesco (Vanishing Spell): I know this can be used on the leg of a table because that's how it was mentioned in the books.

[/QUOTE]
You just became my savior. Thank you.

Secretly everyone with a guy character is thinking of a excuse to use those three spells on their characters private parts at some point in the story...

does anyone know any spells that could be used for changing the floating decor to Cornish pixies? i was going to say that James trained himself in inaudible spellcasting and thus could do the spell without speaking but..

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Secretly everyone with a guy character is thinking of a excuse to use those three spells on their characters private parts at some point in the story...

[/QUOTE]
basically though like where even is the lie

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Secretly everyone with a guy character is thinking of a excuse to use those three spells on their characters private parts at some point in the story...

[/QUOTE]
Frankly if they need those spells then they aren't true men

Users who are viewing this thread

Back