• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Sorry for the late reply guys. I was working last night and got off late, so was only able to do small replies in discussions and stuff. Let me know if I had Arnaldus cross a line with his hinting at his little operations and having info on minor level pieces of info he had gathered or would have during his covert adventures. It was unintentional if I did

If it's okay to use then you can choose just what he has gathered and stuff like that. Or we can discuss it either way.

Last edited by a moderator:
EmilyPower said:
"Well, I can't just tell you all of my plans can I? Only members of my inner circle know what I'm up to. I admire your curiosity though, that's a useful skill to have." Robert replied. Curiosity killed the cat, dear Headmaster. He thought as he took a sip of his fire whisky. When Alexander spoke, he smiled and placed a hand on his shoulder. "That's very good to hear, my friend. You see, it would be such a shame to put a mind like yours to waste wouldn't it? I want capable people by my side and I know you're trustworthy. Say, would you be interested in joining my ranks?"
Wait why isn't the headmaster a part of his inner circle?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Wait why isn't the headmaster a part of his inner circle?

[/QUOTE]
Because he doesn't trust him enough to let him close to his inner circle. He's still in high in his ranks though.

Well that's just rude.....although he's probably right to not trust him I'm most likely gonna betray him at one point or another xD

Pyromaniac said:
wait so what exactly is the plot for that because im pretty confused
Well this is what happens when RPnation doesn't give you notifications. Sorry for not replying. Anyways, basically the students are gonna revolt against the new dark lords. Yes, another war. And yes, this is not creative at all. We could add some plot twists and extra drama to make it interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
indiedarling said:
hey, so I think that James could be convinced to join the movement/plan Victoria, James, Arnaldus, and Andre and cooking up for his own selfish reasons because it could be a way for him to win back his parents approval and it might just save his slowly rotting soul
explosiveKitten said:
... *sitting around waiting to be interacted with* ... *twiddles non existant thumbs* ... :3 *has no idea what to do otherwise*
You can wait for them to start recruiting

SomatoToup123 said:
Just got back. Can i have a summary of everything that happened?
Basically everyone's interacting at the party. A small group of students went to the Room of Requirement to plan their attack against the new Ministry and that's about it.

Solemn Jester]So whenever you think its a good time for Theodore to appear and offed to help them just tag me [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19144-thefan1/ said:
@thefan1[/URL]
I feel like they'd come to you since no one except them knows about the whole movement thing. But I'm sure they'll come to you for help.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]OK what's the requirement for the room of requirement again? xD

[/QUOTE]
A secret room that only appears when someone really needs it.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]OK and shouldn't the party be over by now I feel like everyone should be heading to their dorms or whatever

[/QUOTE]
I'll wait until the pranks the students are planning go off and the new order's plans start moving to skip to the next day.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]I'm starting to regret not making my guy look like a really buff dumbledore

[/QUOTE]
xD dude you're so random

Users who are viewing this thread

Back