• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i think he means the dark mark, not imperio. it's a mark like a tattoo on their for arms that allow them to call the Dark Lord.. but now that i think about it, since Voldy is dead, it wouldn't make sense to have them unless there is a new like overall Dark Lord

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Yeah but would the student trust him? How could he gain their trust

[/QUOTE]
well, if he could gain Victoria's trust, he'd probably be able to at least get in because it seems like she's the ring leader

Hmm very good OK then well I'm thinking of having Theodore confront Kota about the imperio spell then appearing to Victoria and the others when they begin talking about the new order

alright, but how does he know Kota cast the imperius curse? and he would have to wait until Victoria or one of the others was discussing the new order outside of the Room of Requirement

He's the headmaster you don't think dumbeldore would be aware someone was casting a imperio spell in the same room as him?(well there are a few situation but you know what I mean)

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]He's the headmaster you don't think dumbeldore would be aware someone was casting a imperio spell in the same room as him?(well there are a few situation but you know what I mean)

[/QUOTE]
Kota cast it on a girl right next to him so the light made by the spell lasted a split second and he made sure no one was watching before making the girl move.

Wouldn't you need to hold the light for a spell like that if your gonna control someone? Also I imagine that poor girl walking into walls because Kota cant see where she's going xD also he'd need to keep his want out wouldn't he in order to keep the spell going?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Wouldn't you need to hold the light for a spell like that if your gonna control someone? Also I imagine that poor girl walking into walls because Kota cant see where she's going xD also he'd need to keep his want out wouldn't he in order to keep the spell going?

[/QUOTE]
I don't think you need to keep the light going but I could be wrong same for the wand. I'll have to do some research to be sure. As for the walls Kota told her to follow the group but be sneaky and e

report back in an hour Im not sure how the spell victims act but I don't think that will happen

Last edited by a moderator:
Imperius:

Incantation: imperio

Wand movement: none

Light color: none or yellow-green

U don't need Ur wand out after spell has been cast

Mkay just wanted to make sure....hm so I suppose that unless Theodore had some way of seeing everything that goes on in Hogwarts he wouldn't of seen Kota cast the spell aye? What about a magic eye like mad eye?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]But his looks like a normal eye! Although I probably should of added that before hand..

[/QUOTE]
If he was looking at Kota when he cast the spell sure

Well I didn't say he wasn't looking at Kota as a matter of fact I said he was listening to all conversations and checking everything out soooo?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Also are all Patronus stags or do they vary

[/QUOTE]
They vary. The patronus usually takes the form of an animal that is meaningful to the castor.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well I didn't say he wasn't looking at Kota as a matter of fact I said he was listening to all conversations and checking everything out soooo?

[/QUOTE]
Maybe he could have caught him then.

Awsome then I'm gonna have him put his hand on Kota's shoulder and be like do you know the meaning of unforgivable mister (insert last name here)

Well I assume that's why my character went up on stage to propose a toast, to distract everyone from Kota casting the spell

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Awsome then I'm gonna have him put his hand on Kota's shoulder and be like do you know the meaning of unforgivable mister (insert last name here)

[/QUOTE]
K warning. Kota moved to the shadow by James Potter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back