• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Solemn Jester]Back sorry I fixed it to where I'll get notifications now so yeah what have I missed? [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/19144-thefan1/ said:
@thefan1[/URL]
Not much, everyone's in the Addam's ball.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I'll wait for you then so i could have a lengthy post xD

[/QUOTE]
Well first you have to finish up with Alexander

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I'll wait for you then so i could have a lengthy post xD

[/QUOTE]
Actually, I won't be online for a few hours. You can post without me and I'll catch up later

tumblr_nmb08lwqee1r4yy9vo1_500.gif

mmmmmmmmmmmm.... ._.

EmilyPower said:
Alright, I'll see if I can post. It probably won't be that good though.
Its alright you dont gotta xD i just finished breakfast so i can post now no worries xD

Well I got the last Harry Potter book (at least until the new ones come out) so yeah finally got the deathly hallows book so gonna be reading it once I finish the others. Currently I'm at book four probally half way through.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Well I got the last Harry Potter book (at least until the new ones come out) so yeah finally got the deathly hallows book so gonna be reading it once I finish the others. Currently I'm at book four probally half way through.

[/QUOTE]
My friends and I are re-reading the books just to act out the funny parts

thefan1 said:
My friends and I are re-reading the books just to act out the funny parts
I want video of that immediately xD

Also steamy flirtation happening in Andrews nose

I was irritated about the new books because I just got the rest of the Harry Potter books now they're gonna have more books for me to read xD

Guys I'm really sorry, I know you want to get to the wedding today but I just have about two more hours before I have to go. Think you could start wrapping it up so I can post the opening to the wedding?

Akio said:
I want video of that immediately xD
Also steamy flirtation happening in Andrews nose
We were acting out the scenes with the Malfoys and Lucius' peacocks. Let's just say there were three idiots pretending to be peacocks while one of them pretended to be in love with them. So yes, it's pretty hilarious. (> :D )

EmilyPower said:
Guys I'm really sorry, I know you want to get to the wedding today but I just have about two more hours before I have to go. Think you could start wrapping it up so I can post the opening to the wedding?
Sure, we'll wrap up in a few posts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back