• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thefan1 said:
This is why I wanted to invite more people. Luckily, most of the people who left us left because they had nothing to do in the rp. Other than @Camilla Riddle and @indiedarling of course.
Yeah I knew that and attempted to tag some people who seemed as possible interested parties. And luckily most were ones who didn't have anything to do.

But I was just wondering, due to myself being lost moving forward now. Since Arnaldus and Camilla had plans for character development and plans for their status in the future when the Azkaban twist happened sorted out, so now with the lack of plans and not sure what to do with him development and plan wise moving forward was curious.

Also I remembered James having a big role in the main plot as well with Victoria, Andrew and Alexander.

Saru said:
Yeah I knew that and attempted to tag some people who seemed as possible interested parties. And luckily most were ones who didn't have anything to do.
But I was just wondering, due to myself being lost moving forward now. Since Arnaldus and Camilla had plans for character development and plans for their status in the future when the Azkaban twist happened sorted out, so now with the lack of plans and not sure what to do with him development and plan wise moving forward was curious.

Also I remembered James having a big role in the main plot as well with Victoria, Andrew and Alexander.
That's why I wanted to create new characters, to fill those roles.

Speaking of Azkaban, I wanted to remind you that there are two ways your characters could end up (unless you have other ideas like joining the Ministry or going back to Hogwarts). They can either end up in Azkaban like Victoria and Alexander (please note that they will most likely be tortured and go insane) or escape and live on the run for a while.

thefan1 said:
Speaking of Azkaban, I wanted to remind you that there are two ways your characters could end up (unless you have other ideas like joining the Ministry or going back to Hogwarts). They can either end up in Azkaban like Victoria and Alexander (please note that they will most likely be tortured and go insane) or escape and live on the run for a while.
Right and I was going back and forth with those ideas back then. After @Camilla Riddle and I spoke through pm we had come up with plans for our characters with one being captured with you guys and the other escaping to help with the outside operations and such. But since then and what's happened to those plans, it's been a struggle to get him back into everything and developing character wise.

Now I am thinking of which one he'll end up doing since I didn't have back up plans made yet or new plans worked out with others for him. But no Arnaldus would definitely not join the ministry unless he had undercover operations planned and that would be near impossible to pull off after his affiliation is found out. He'll probably end up either caught or working on the outside while keeping out of the ministries reach, trying to help continue the orders goals while also trying to help his friends.

Ezekiel I am uncertain of as well, since he's newer and still trying to get more involved in the story.

Last edited by a moderator:
Saru said:
Right and I was going back and forth with those ideas back then. After @Camilla Riddle and I spoke through pm we had come up with plans for our characters with one being captured with you guys and the other escaping to help with the outside operations and such. But since then and what's happened to those plans, it's been a struggle to get him back into everything and developing character wise.
Now I am thinking of which one he'll end up doing since I didn't have back up plans made yet or new plans worked out with others for him. But no Arnaldus would definitely not join the ministry unless he had undercover operations planned and that would be near impossible to pull off after his affiliation is found out. He'll probably end up either caught or working on the outside while keeping out of the ministries reach, trying to help continue the orders goals while also trying to help his friends.

Ezekiel I am uncertain of as well, since he's newer and still trying to get more involved in the story.
Well, I am going to make a new character so I could fill her spot if you want me to.

Yeah that would be cool. But it's up to you, just thinking of ways to get Arnaldus back into active status and able to develop alongside the plot and Rp.

Saru said:
Yeah that would be cool. But it's up to you, just thinking of ways to get Arnaldus back into active status and able to develop alongside the plot and Rp.
Of course it's cool with me, do you want me to make a boy or a girl? Who should end up in Azkaban?

Akio said:
@EmilyPower would you mind if I served Andrew a little loss before he fucks me over in Azakban for like 3 months to facilitate their hatred?
Go ahead, you might want him to escape as soon as he attacks though. I have to go in like 5 minutes and I wouldn't like to keep you waiting.

The plan Camilla riddle had was for Arnaldus to be the one on the outside and her character on the inside, since she had Morgana as well and Morgana was going to be on the outside helping communicate with the order members who were captured.

But that's up to you and how you want work this side plot/plan. It might make sense for Arnaldus one of the founding members of the order to be one of the escaping characters, just to balance it out. I would think a original four member managing to escape would benefit those on the outside for their (founding member) knowledge of the order and all plans and etc that dated further back then some members were around for. Plus he has a animagus status that is a unknown ability to most people, unless Vic, Camilla or Apus revealed it to others. so he could be useful for both sides but it may work best on the outside in my opinion for effectiveness potential being higher.

A female character would be cool but it also is up to you and how you want to work a development and such. I'm cool either way and appreciate the offer of helping me develop Arnaldus further by working out a plan and etc.

Did you have any input or ideas? I'm all ears. @thefan1

EmilyPower said:
Go ahead, you might want him to escape as soon as he attacks though. I have to go in like 5 minutes and I wouldn't like to keep you waiting.
Oh its gonna be ambush attack where he shows Andrew what a threat is before walking away. Just a one post thinh

Saru said:
The plan Camilla riddle had was for Arnaldus to be the one on the outside and her character on the inside, since she had Morgana as well and Morgana was going to be on the outside helping communicate with the order members who were captured.
But that's up to you and how you want work this side plot/plan. It might make sense for Arnaldus one of the founding members of the order to be one of the escaping characters, just to balance it out. I would think a original four member managing to escape would benefit those on the outside for their (founding member) knowledge of the order and all plans and etc that dated further back then some members were around for. Plus he has a animagus status that is a unknown ability to most people, unless Vic, Camilla or Apus revealed it to others. so he could be useful for both sides but it may work best on the outside in my opinion for effectiveness potential being higher.

A female character would be cool but it also is up to you and how you want to work a development and such. I'm cool either way and appreciate the offer of helping me develop Arnaldus further by working out a plan and etc.

Did you have any input or ideas? I'm all ears. @thefan1
I was going to make the girl stay outside because I have Victoria and she'd gonna be inside but I completely agree with your idea of having one of the founding members escape. I have no problem having another character on the inside since Victoria is supposed to stay there for more time than the others because of what @EmilyPower and I planned, the other character would probably escape with Alexander. As for new plot and development ideas, I'm out. Sorry but I can't think of anything that would develop Arnaldus. If I come up with something I'll tell you as soon as possible.

EmilyPower said:
Good luck with that
Eh I think he's got a good method to get the drop on him considering Andrew things theirs no way he'll attack him, he things he has the upper hand with that threat, and Alexanders speciality in dueling is voiceless magic due to his single minded ruthlessness. Where does Andrew keep his wand on him?

Akio said:
Eh I think he's got a good method to get the drop on him considering Andrew things theirs no way he'll attack him, he things he has the upper hand with that threat, and Alexanders speciality in dueling is voiceless magic due to his single minded ruthlessness. Where does Andrew keep his wand on him?
Under his jaw. Just to be clear, Andrew knows he's a skilled wizard and knows he can harm him. He just isn't scared.

EmilyPower said:
Under his jaw. Just to be clear, Andrew knows he's a skilled wizard and knows he can harm him. He just isn't scared.
Obviously, he's gonna put some fear into him, which Andrew will return with interest later on most likely

Akio said:
Obviously, he's gonna put some fear into him, which Andrew will return with interest later on most likely
You're not understanding. He doesn't fear him because no matter what he does he will always think he's inferior. He's been taught not to fear his enemies. This will obviously change in the future for both characters but I won't say how to avoid revealing spoilers.

EmilyPower said:
You're not understanding. He doesn't fear him because no matter what he does he will always think he's inferior. He's been taught not to fear his enemies. This will obviously change in the future for both characters but I won't say how to avoid revealing spoilers.
You know other then Alexanders blood line the can mentioned

thefan1 said:
I was going to make the girl stay outside because I have Victoria and she'd gonna be inside but I completely agree with your idea of having one of the founding members escape. I have no problem having another character on the inside since Victoria is supposed to stay there for more time than the others because of what @EmilyPower and I planned, the other character would probably escape with Alexander. As for new plot and development ideas, I'm out. Sorry but I can't think of anything that would develop Arnaldus. If I come up with something I'll tell you as soon as possible.
Hmm..... I could see a captured Arnaldus then him escaping. At first I suggested that to Camilla back then before she had her idea mentioned about reversing the roles. So I am cool with a captured Arnaldus and him escaping then helping the outside characters that way. It would still have a founding member on the outside for a good portion and going from there. Which would keep your other character out since Victoria is in Azkaban already. Sound good? It would would be a match of what it sounds like you would want happen and fit with having a founding member escape and be on the outside to help the order.

But no problem. I was just asking for your side of things and how you would want to work it and have plans go. As for Arnaldus development ideas if you get any ideas I would be open to hearing them, but no sweat if you don't. Getting him back into the plot somehow and connecting with his friends and fellow order members will help develop him quite a bit.

Akio said:
Alexander: Grins. "You mind me a bit of my little bird, only louder and more confident."
@HoneyBear\-Kat
Paige: ";~; Im not a little bird..."

EmilyPower said:
Aww crap I wanted Andrew to have a chat with Paige @HoneyBear\-Kat think we could make it happen?
Yea! Maybe after helping Victoria, Andrew catches her coming out of the bathroom? Or where ever theyre gonna go lol (ive been busy so i havent read Victorias response)

explosiveKitten said:
Joey: *clearly doesn't believe him* Mhm.
Grins at her offering a hand. "Shall i show you and we see whos right?"

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Paige: ";~; Im not a little bird..."
Yea! Maybe after helping Victoria, Andrew catches her coming out of the bathroom? Or where ever theyre gonna go lol (ive been busy so i havent read Victorias response)

[/QUOTE]
"Whatever you say little bird." Rubs her head messing up her hair.

explosiveKitten said:
Joey: ... No.
Alexander: "Your at a party, you might as well dance at least once or you might regret it. I mean why else would you put on such a pretty dress

Akio said:
Alexander: "Your at a party, you might as well dance at least once or you might regret it. I mean why else would you put on such a pretty dress
Joey: Because it's a formal ball, I HAD to put on a dress... no matter how ridiculous I feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back