• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
explosiveKitten said:
Joey: ... He's my buddy and I take him everywhere STOP QUESTIONING ME
Alexander: "Oh but im curious, see I own a snake who is my closest companion but even then a ball requires decorium. Are you uncomfortable here?"

Also alexander defending Piage

Akio said:
Alexander: "Oh but im curious, see I own a snake who is my closest companion but even then a ball requires decorium. Are you uncomfortable here?"
Also alexander defending Piage
Joey: EXTREMELY. UNCOMFORTABLE. Can you not tell?!

EmilyPower said:
Aww crap I wanted Andrew to have a chat with Paige @HoneyBear\-Kat think we could make it happen?
Pretty sure they'll have plenty of opportunity to, even Alexander said he wouldn't stop him from talking to her

Akio said:
Pretty sure they'll have plenty of opportunity to, even Alexander said he wouldn't stop him from talking to her
I meant a conversation as in right now. I kind of want them to speak before we skip to the wedding and move along with the plot. Speaking of which, @thefan1 when is the wedding supposed to take place?

Who's still around for the Rp? Out of wondering. It seems like a lot of people have disappeared in the past couple of weeks. Leaving some plots or plans in the air and lost in some ways.

Saru said:
Who's still around for the Rp? Out of wondering. It seems like a lot of people have disappeared in the past couple of weeks. Leaving some plots or plans in the air and lost in some ways.
This is why I wanted to invite more people. Luckily, most of the people who left us left because they had nothing to do in the rp. Other than @Camilla Riddle and @indiedarling of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back