• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Akio said:
Really want to go there? I will make Alexander collar Piage and take her on a walk
;~; *crawls back under the couch* no...thats okay...

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat];~; *crawls back under the couch* no...thats okay...

[/QUOTE]
Or I'll give her a dress with wings and make her sing as my "little bird"

Akio said:
Or I'll give her a dress with wings and make her sing as my "little bird"
Shes not just some...some...slave! xD leave her alone xDDDD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Shes not just some...some...slave! xD leave her alone xDDDD

[/QUOTE]
No, Alexander wants her to sing for the order damn it xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Why xD she cant even talk in front of the order! xD

[/QUOTE]
To help with her confidence, so he can hear her sing again, she's adorable

Joey: *pulls a small rabbit out of cleavage and begin to coo at it*

Akio said:
Looks at her boobs* Um is there something in here
Joey: ... *puts rabbit back in cleavage and smacks upside the head* STOP STARING AT MAHCLEAVAGE YOU RUDDY FOOL

Last edited by a moderator:
explosiveKitten said:
Joey: *pulls a small rabbit out of cleavage and begin to coo at it*
Joey: ... *puts rabbit back in cleavage and smacks upside the head* STOP STARING AT MAHCLEAVAGE YOU RUDDY FOOL
Alexander: "What can I say you drew my eyes to it, and its some very impressive clevege.

Akio said:
Alexander: "What can I say you drew my eyes to it, and its some very impressive clevege.
Joey: ... *blinks, then smacks again* ... STOP LOOKING AT MAH BOOBIES. *covers chest self consciously*

explosiveKitten said:
Joey: ... *blinks, then smacks again* ... STOP LOOKING AT MAH BOOBIES. *covers chest self consciously*
Alexander: raises eyebrow* "Then I suggest not to bring so much attention to them, if you are self counsious."

Joey: well I can't very well put a small rabbit anywhere else *pulls the smol floof from cleavage and sets him properly on shoulder* and this dress doesn't have pockets! Besides, I don't know if anybody will appreciate my small friend here being in a formal ball. But I couldn't leave him behind either! ... I need his support.

explosiveKitten said:
Joey: well I can't very well put a small rabbit anywhere else *pulls the smol floof from cleavage and sets him properly on shoulder* and this dress doesn't have pockets! Besides, I don't know if anybody will appreciate my small friend here being in a formal ball. But I couldn't leave him behind either! ... I need his support.
Alexander raises an eyebrow reminded if a certain someone. He smiles devishly. "Why would you need Gus support?"

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]*rolls on the floor* ughhhhh its so hoooottttt

[/QUOTE]
To hot, god damm

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I can only do that when im home alone, or in my bed

[/QUOTE]
Are you not home?

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I am home :o but not home alone xD

[/QUOTE]
Is your boyfriend there or family?

I'll see to Ezekiel's post here soon. But first who is left in the ball room? Arnaldus was/is interacting with Rey. Looking to get Ezekiel some interactions since he probably hasn't gotten far in that category yet.

Saru said:
I'll see to Ezekiel's post here soon. But first who is left in the ball room? Arnaldus was/is interacting with Rey. Looking to get Ezekiel some interactions since he probably hasn't gotten far in that category yet.
*raises paw* no interactions here*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back