• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
explosiveKitten said:
... *fades back into the shadows never to be seen again
She can still interfiere. Just say she heard the racket and decided to check it out, only to find Alexander and Paige eavesdropping on the couple. Note that Alexander is invisible so she would only be able to see Paige.

No no wait, Alexander put the charm on Paige as well, i knwo because he corrected ne and i edited it a bit xD

... Apparently somebody else already intervened soooo Joey's just gonna stay and talk to the Pygmy rabbit in her cleavage- I mean what? There's no smol floofy rodent in there.

Last edited by a moderator:
explosiveKitten said:
... Apparently somebody else already intervened soooo Joey's just gonna stay and talk to the Pygmy rabbit in her cleavage- I mean what? There's no smol floofy rodent in there.
LOL that might draw Alexander's eye when they meet.

explosiveKitten said:
Joey: *whispering into her boobs* it's okay puffles we'll be out of here soon
You gave me an idea for where Victoria should keep her wand in that dress xD

explosiveKitten said:
Joey: *whispering into her boobs* it's okay puffles we'll be out of here soon
Looks at her boobs* Um is there something in here

thefan1 said:
You gave me an idea for where Victoria should keep her wand in that dress xD
Way to tempt Alexander

Paige left her little fluffy before they arrived u.u hes too rambunctious and energetic to keep him descretely xD

Though Greyson might have his xD he loves to her to death and she fits in a pocket xD

She would have to lift her dress to reach her leg and she doesn't have any sleeves, the arm strap wouldn't look well. Besides, wouldn't it be fun for her to just take it out of her cleavage?

thefan1 said:
She would have to lift her dress to reach her leg and she doesn't have any sleeves, the arm strap wouldn't look well. Besides, wouldn't it be fun for her to just take it out of her cleavage?
Indeed but it also makes Alexanders stare

thefan1 said:
Ooh it would be dramatic if her hair was being held up by the wand through it, and when she needs it, she pulls it out and her hair falls all pretty like *u*

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]*hands Alexander a collar* Dogs need collars •u•

[/QUOTE]
Really want to go there? I will make Alexander collar Piage and take her on a walk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back