• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
@thefan1 @EmilyPower

You know if I speak parsaltongue at him I winder what Robert would do, I bet he knows its probably impossible for a full mud blood to have that ability. Might cause Robert to look into his paratange which could be very interesting especially when Robert realizes his lienge.

thefan1 said:
Fine, but try not to mess with the scene with Robert and Victoria.
Oh rip thats what he was gonna do, he was gonna tell Andrew what he found most pathetic if he heard her screams he never tried to help her and then walk in speaking parseltongue offering that if it was him he hated to take the blow on him

thefan1 said:
Alright , he can do it. But try not to mess with the scene too much.
He won't he just wont leave her alone, still up to Robert with what he does. He's not idiotic enough to attack Robert and other then walking up I doubt he could do much at the moment. Though Parseltongue would be a pretty decent excuse to get close to him

Last edited by a moderator:
@thefan1 You know I've been looking up the curse and from what I understand the Cruciatus Curse needs constant contact to cause pain to a party, like how during the demonstration by Barty Crouch junior disguised as mad eye moody when he moved it away the pain ceased

Akio said:
@thefan1 You know I've been looking up the curse and from what I understand the Cruciatus Curse needs constant contact to cause pain to a party, like how during the demonstration by Barty Crouch junior disguised as mad eye moody when he moved it away the pain ceased
I know, Robert turned back to Victoria, which means the curse was back on her. Or at least that's what @EmilyPower said in our chat, it's just not explained in the post. The one who shouldn't be under the effect of the curse is Alexander.

thefan1 said:
I know, Robert turned back to Victoria, which means the curse was back on her. Or at least that's what @EmilyPower said in our chat, it's just not explained in the post. The one who shouldn't be under the effect of the curse is Alexander.
Right, sorry. When Robert began talking to her again, he hit her with the curse again. I was in such a rush I forgot to add that, sorry.

thefan1 said:
Ah well that would have been useful to see in the post QQ

EmilyPower said:
@Akio
Do you want me to post first?
No he has something to say, after all her research on Parsalmouths has a lot of holes considering only the line of Slytherin can speak Parsal tongue so to say and the blacks while noble lack the ability

Akio said:
No he has something to say, after all her research on Parsalmouths has a lot of holes considering only the line of Slytherin can speak Parsal tongue so to say and the blacks while noble lack the ability
Seriously? I thought it was a good plan. Robert doesn't really care about wether he's a parselmouth or not, he just doesn't want his children being friends with mud bloods.

EmilyPower said:
Seriously? I thought it was a good plan. Robert doesn't really care about wether he's a parselmouth or not, he just doesn't want his children being friends with mud bloods.
Ya but if his ability to speak Parsalmouth does not come from the black he could realize they are lying about his liniege, he see's himself as a anomaly but to others its as good as a fact as any tying him to a pure blood line being tied to Salazar Slytherin

thefan1 said:
To my defense, I was trying to make her plan seem like it was planned in a second.
And hes just filling the holes, the blacks could easily claim hes there's to improve their own standing, just might not be true

@thefan1 thank you so much for covering that for me! I have like 5 more minutes before I have to go so I can copy and paste that really quickly if you want me to, people might be confused.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back