• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thefan1 said:
You can post if you want to. Just tell me and I'll wait for you to post before I do, I'm already waiting for Emily's post anyways.
Ok cool I will start working on a post for Arnaldus and get it posted soon.

@Prouvaire @KalenNighteyes @Paint The Wind @Solemn Jester

Hey guys, I know most of you quit this RP because you couldn't keep up so I was wondering if you'd be interested in coming back? Right now would be a perfect time for your characters to come back and we're trying to write plots for every character and I'm sure we could do something with yours.

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki said:
Nvm, just showing interest. Where are we at than?
Well, some new characters were introduced during the night and some of them caused some trouble with the others and most of them have gotten over it. Now the members of the Order are getting ready to test the strangers to see if they can join the Order or not. Maybe Andre could wake up and go to the back yard where Victoria, Alexander and Arnaldus are talking? I mean, he probably wouldn't know about the newcomers but I'm sure Victoria can explain.

I'm in band practice right now, i'll try to write a post during my breaks but it might take me a while to post it.

Trainings one point of doing so

thefan1 said:
I'm in band practice right now, i'll try to write a post during my breaks but it might take me a while to post it.
Take your time, i posted long after all

Ahh OK thought so also I noticed the convo

Between Alexander and Victoria. Which I totally wish I had been around for my guy could of totally jumped In on it. Well for one I think Victoria underestimates how much people can fear one person. I mean the entire reason Voldemort stayed away from Hogwarts was because of Dumbeldore, and just about everyone was to scared of Voldemort to do anything. Also about someone being a monster Theodore's basically already seen as being in league with the Dark Lord even if he isn't in his inner circle. Plus he isn't really close to anyone in the order. So yeah idk maybe we could do something with that. These are all just suggestions Theodore would of made had he been in the convo so yeah.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ahh OK thought so also I noticed the convo
Between Alexander and Victoria. Which I totally wish I had been around for my guy could of totally jumped In on it. Well for one I think Victoria underestimates how much people can fear one person. I mean the entire reason Voldemort stayed away from Hogwarts was because of Dumbeldore, and just about everyone was to scared of Voldemort to do anything. Also about someone being a monster Theodore's basically already seen as being in league with the Dark Lord even if he isn't in his inner circle. Plus he isn't really close to anyone in the order. So yeah idk maybe we could do something with that. These are all just suggestions Theodore would of made had he been in the convo so yeah.

[/QUOTE]
Theodore will likely have to be consulted anyway before we put a lot of these plans in motion. Alexander needs a lot of tools tp do what he wants to do

Awsome yuss! Being consulted yay! He does have meaning! Also I'm determining what to post for Theodore but so far I have no idea how to bring Theodore in, is everyone still at the potters.?

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Awsome yuss! Being consulted yay! He does have meaning! Also I'm determining what to post for Theodore but so far I have no idea how to bring Theodore in, is everyone still at the potters.?

[/QUOTE]
Were all moving (slowly) outside to start training. He would likely be surpervusing that. So far only 3 people are there two of them being Alexander and Victoria havung their conversation

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Awsome yuss! Being consulted yay! He does have meaning! Also I'm determining what to post for Theodore but so far I have no idea how to bring Theodore in, is everyone still at the potters.?

[/QUOTE]
Yes :3

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Ok so I think I might have him just make himself appear in the backyard of the Potter with everyone.

[/QUOTE]
Probably a decent plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back