• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I still don't know, that's why I asked you guys first. If you want me to make character with some sort of relationship with your character Ill be happy to do it.

Alexander's relationships are complicated as is with Morgana as his secret sister and whatever might happen between Piage, himself, and victoria and all that mess

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I havent really thought of one either •-•

[/QUOTE]
It's tougher then it seems to come up with a good name.

thefan1 said:
I was thinking of making a new character, any ideas? I was thinking of making one of Victoria's siblings but I'm not so sure about it.
I don't have any ideas myself. But a sibling character sounds like a good one in my opinion.

Ugh that was an absolutely monster post, I feel a little tired after writing that. Been awhile since I textwalled someone

I have a feeling Arnaldus will have some interesting encounters as he learns of everyone present and meeting them. Just reading Victoria's and Alexander's conversation is quite interesting and I could picture Arnaldus and his opinions on the topic.

Saru said:
I have a feeling Arnaldus will have some interesting encounters as he learns of everyone present and meeting them. Just reading Victoria's and Alexander's conversation is quite interesting and I could picture Arnaldus and his opinions on the topic.
Well, he can join the conversation whenever he wants to. They are supposed to go to the yard after all.

Saru said:
They should have a philosophical discussion one day xD

EmilyPower said:
Has anyone realized how Alexander is trying to become like Batman?
Well a Batman who plans to hunt down dark wizards and murder them before they become a threat to society and has zero moral grounds but yes a duty like batmans

Akio said:
Well a Batman who plans to hunt down dark wizards and murder them before they become a threat to society and has zero moral grounds but yes a duty like batmans
He's not actually going to do it, right? I mean, I doubt Victoria would let him.

EmilyPower said:
He's not actually going to do it, right? I mean, I doubt Victoria would let him.
That's his plan, he will most likely do it anyway unless given a very good reason not two through an alternate plan or stopped physically. He see's that as the only way to obtain peace, obviously the old system hasn't worked. It led to the rise of 3 separate dark lords. This he see's as the best way to solve the situation with as little loss of life as possible.

Akio said:
That's his plan, he will most likely do it anyway unless given a very good reason not two through an alternate plan or stopped physically. He see's that as the only way to obtain peace, obviously the old system hasn't worked. It led to the rise of 3 separate dark lords. This he see's as the best way to solve the situation with as little loss of life as possible.
Wouldn't that be a bit OP? Having the death eaters and the minister himself fear him just because he killed a few of them? I mean, they've done worse things and have more experience than them, not to mention they think he's a mudblood so they wouldn't really be intimidated by them.

EmilyPower said:
Wouldn't that be a bit OP? Having the death eaters and the minister himself fear him just because he killed a few of them? I mean, they've done worse things and have more experience than them, not to mention they think he's a mudblood so they wouldn't really be intimidated by them.
Hes not gonna just kill them. Robert could kill them if they betray him so he needs to make them fear him more then death. He plans to torture them, eviscerate them, maybe even attack their families if he thinks the families are involved or use them as bait to lead them into traps. He plans to make them fear him more then death itself by leaving bloody spectacles of torture and fear for them to find through whatever method possible he has to use to win using both wizardry, ambushes, and muggle technology. Of course he's still gonna fight with the order but hes not gonna do this method of annihilation when he is with them, so he doesn't give away the identity of this killer. This will something he will take on himself while probably masking himself ((more batman)) to never show his identity. He wont attack the group, he'll attack the lone death eaters he identifies pick at their edges. Take them down one or maybe even a few at a time in ambushes. Then he'll leave these for the death eaters to find, placing the idea of an unknown enemy picking them off one by one even if its slow in a way that makes even death feel preferable. That is the way he plans to make them fear him, or at least fear the idea of the alter ego he will create. The Orders "Shadow"

Last edited by a moderator:
thefan1 said:
Well, he can join the conversation whenever he wants to. They are supposed to go to the yard after all.
True he could indeed, I was just waiting to see if Indie would be able to post. Since Arnaldus and Ezekiel were both last seen speaking with James and Ginny in the kitchen.

But I could post with Arnaldus and have him head into the backyard, since we are suppose to head that way. He would like a summary of what all he has missed and what exactly happened while he was away. Before the tests begin or he would have a lot to catch up on.

Akio said:
They should indeed. xD Though I see a lot of disagreements between the two taking place from what I can tell so far.

Akio said:
Hes not gonna just kill them. Robert could kill them if they betray him so he needs to make them fear him more then death. He plans to torture them, eviscerate them, maybe even attack their families if he thinks the families are involved or use them as bait to lead them into traps. He plans to make them fear him more then death itself by leaving bloody spectacles of torture and fear for them to find through whatever method possible he has to use to win using both wizardry, ambushes, and muggle technology. Of course he's still gonna fight with the order but hes not gonna do this method of annihilation when he is with them, so he doesn't give away the identity of this killer. This will something he will take on himself while probably masking himself ((more batman)) to never show his identity. He wont attack the group, he'll attack the lone death eaters he identifies pick at their edges. Take them down one or maybe even a few at a time in ambushes. Then he'll leave these for the death eaters to find, placing the idea of an unknown enemy picking them off one by one even if its slow in a way that makes even death feel preferable. That is the way he plans to make them fear him, or at least fear the idea of the alter ego he will create. The Orders "Shadow"
Do you think Robert and the death eaters with high status have never tortured the others? We are talking about the most powerful dark lord in the role play who probably already did all of that (except for the order and mask). I think one teenage wizard wouldn't be able to do that, maybe a small group would be better? I mean, there are members of the order who are clearly capable of such things and I was thinking, why not Alexander, James and Victoria? Maybe that could happen after their capture to show their post-Azkaban insanity.

Saru said:
True he could indeed, I was just waiting to see if Indie would be able to post. Since Arnaldus and Ezekiel were both last seen speaking with James and Ginny in the kitchen.
But I could post with Arnaldus and have him head into the backyard, since we are suppose to head that way. He would like a summary of what all he has missed and what exactly happened while he was away. Before the tests begin or he would have a lot to catch up on.
You can post if you want to. Just tell me and I'll wait for you to post before I do, I'm already waiting for Emily's post anyways.

EmilyPower said:
Do you think Robert and the death eaters with high status have never tortured the others? We are talking about the most powerful dark lord in the role play who probably already did all of that (except for the order and mask). I think one teenage wizard wouldn't be able to do that, maybe a small group would be better? I mean, there are members of the order who are clearly capable of such things and I was thinking, why not Alexander, James and Victoria? Maybe that could happen after their capture to show their post-Azkaban insanity.
Im sure they have, so he has to be a step up even over them. Shows you exactly the level of cruelty and darkness hes bringing to the table. And while he would never be able to take down some of these people in straight fights but working as an ambush predator, using muggle technology as well as his own magical skill to take them down when they are least expecting it he might pull it off. Though your right a small squad would be ideal, or at least a partner. Even a very skilled duelist would have a hard time fighting two lesser but pretty skillful duelist ambushing. But they would have to deal with the level of depravity and his absolute lack of morals to get the job done. He will hold nothing back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back