• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]FACK I KNEW IT

[/QUOTE]
Now..... How to make this fun for everyone involved ((except Piage xD ))

Akio said:
Now..... How to make this fun for everyone involved ((except Piage xD ))
*facepalms* just when i had begun to think he actually sympathized with her xDd

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]*facepalms* just when i had begun to think he actually sympathized with her xDd

[/QUOTE]
He does, he means for her to get James in the end. Just she's so shy he might need to be a little forceful

so

HoneyBear-Kat] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/22003-indiedarling/ said:
@indiedarling[/URL] WHERE IS YOUS ;o;
Im not trying to rush im just curious OxO

What about #greggy??? xD
ahhhh i'm sorry i've been so busy with school work this week and then i've been really tired and i keep falling asleep early!! i'll reply tomorrow promise

indiedarling said:
so
ahhhh i'm sorry i've been so busy with school work this week and then i've been really tired and i keep falling asleep early!! i'll reply tomorrow promise
NO WORRIES :D i do the same x3 hope you rest well ^u^ I'll tuck ya in and read your a story? Or maybe sing a lullaby?? (:3)

Guys, I'm really sorry but I won't be able to post until this afternoon. I have to study for this nearly impossible exam and I doubt I'll have time to post. Sorry.

thefan1 said:
Guys, I'm really sorry but I won't be able to post until this afternoon. I have to study for this nearly impossible exam and I doubt I'll have time to post. Sorry.
You say as you post an hour later xD

thefan1 said:
Victoria could feel years forming in the back of her eyes as Alexander spoke. What was happening to her? She had never been an emotional person and barely cried, so why was this affecting her so much? This was the reason love was seen as such a strong weakness, especially with powerful families. Love only made people weak and an easy target, and she knew leading the Order would be impossible with such an unfortunate weakness. Marrying Andrew was the right thing to do and Victoria wasn't going to let anything stop her. The thought of Paige and James together hurt her but she could see Alexander's point. She still wanted James to be happy and she knew he would be happy with Paige, even if she didn't know the girl. It was probably because her brother was so close to James or because of the way the girl had acted during that long night. "My happiness has nothing to do with our marriage." Victoria replied coldly, now looking at Alexander straight in the eyes. "What matters is what we'll gain from the marriage. Political power, stronger ties to my father and wealth. I won't have his children though, they would just get in the way and I can't take care of a child, not now." She explained, subconsciously rubbing her arm to release some stress. Her breath caught up in her throat when she was about to give Alexander her permission to help James and Paige. As much as it pained her, she knew she had to do the right thing. "Go ahead then. I'm sure James will love being with a nice girl like Greyson's sister. I might try to help them in the future, just keep in mind we can't have people weaken by love fight in a war."
This made me so sad. If paige heard that, she wouldve been so broken hearted and wouldve felt bad for Victoria thinking that way about love, and for putting the marriage over happiness

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]This made me so sad. If paige heard that, she wouldve been so broken hearted and wouldve felt bad for Victoria thinking that way about love, and for putting the marriage over happiness

[/QUOTE]
Which is partly why Alexander challenged why she was following what her father set for her

I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THEY FINALLY BROUGHT HOGWARTS TO HOLLYWOOD *squeals* I WANNA GO SO BAD *bites my pillow*

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I AM SOOOOOOOOO HAPPY THEY FINALLY BROUGHT HOGWARTS TO HOLLYWOOD *squeals* I WANNA GO SO BAD *bites my pillow*

[/QUOTE]
*is blown back by sound*

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Wait its spring break •-• I SHOULD GO by myself :'3

[/QUOTE]
Not gonna go with a certain someone ;)

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]He doesnt like harry potter -3-

[/QUOTE]
No but he may like Hollywood or rather some places in Hollywood

I might go with my brother (:3) cause we both love harry potter >u< AND IM GONNA BUY STUFF maybe my own wand (*U*)

I like buying stuff from my favorite fandoms, like I have the ring from lord of the rings that i wear on a necklace xD i have Arwen's necklace too and Tauriel's i have like a poop ton of posters in my room of all kinds of things xD i have one of the balls used in quidditch...umm...what else..OH ACTION FIGURES i have Halo action figures

Im a child :'3

Akio said:
No but he may like Hollywood or rather some places in Hollywood
Well i live in LA so Hollywood isnt all that new to us xD I JUST WANNA GO TO HOGSMEDE

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I might go with my brother (:3) cause we both love harry potter >u< AND IM GONNA BUY STUFF maybe my own wand (*U*)
I like buying stuff from my favorite fandoms, like I have the ring from lord of the rings that i wear on a necklace xD i have Arwen's necklace too and Tauriel's i have like a poop ton of posters in my room of all kinds of things xD i have one of the balls used in quidditch...umm...what else..OH ACTION FIGURES i have Halo action figures

Im a child :'3

[/QUOTE]
NERD!!! Everyone point and laugh! ((Likes all those series myself QQ

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Well i live in LA so Hollywood isnt all that new to us xD I JUST WANNA GO TO HOGSMEDE

[/QUOTE]
Guess thats true though i could tell you about certain locations im sure he would like ;)

Akio said:
NERD!!! Everyone point and laugh! ((Likes all those series myself QQ
Guess thats true though i could tell you about certain locations im sure he would like ;)
THERESADIFFERENCEBETWEENANERDANDAGEEK *stresses cause OCD*

And oh? :o

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]THERESADIFFERENCEBETWEENANERDANDAGEEK *stresses cause OCD*
And oh? :o

[/QUOTE]
Im just running up your blood pressure at this point

*Grins wickedly and doesn't elaborate*

Akio said:
Im just running up your blood pressure at this point
*Grins wickedly and doesn't elaborate*
>^> you would wouldnt you... Why does everyone think its so fun to tease le me -3-

I DONT UNDERSTAND

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]>^> you would wouldnt you... Why does everyone think its so fun to tease le me -3-
I DONT UNDERSTAND

[/QUOTE]
Because your cute.

Well its about some things that we were pming about before xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back