• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]ARE YOU LOOKING INTO THE RPS?! xD

[/QUOTE]
Was starring at them when you were writing hour long replies

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Thats good to know ^u^'

[/QUOTE]
If im being serious ill tell you, and now since im home its time to tempt paige to the dark side

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I think he would need to gain her trust first xD

[/QUOTE]
True, well her poppy dog act is cute enough so his reason to help her is not only to tease her, just 70:30

SomatoToup123 said:
Ahh, another summary and then I'll jump in, please.
The Potters and Arnaldus are in the kitchen, Paige and Alexander are talking in the living room, Greyson, Iggy and Cassandra are outside and Victoria and Andrew are talking in a corner.

I'm gonna let everyone finish their conversations before I call everyone to the backyard for the games to begin (} :) ), I think I did a pretty got job planning them but if you have any suggestions please feel free to tell me!

I should have a post out tomorrow for Arnaldus and Ezekiel. Work has been busy enough to keep me from getting to work on a post for them both. Apologies but I should definitely have my reply tomorrow

HoneyBear-Kat]Yus? OxO [/QUOTE] Not trying to be mean or anything but do you think you'll be able to post? Your conversation with [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/7305-akio/ said:
@Akio[/URL] is pretty important so I don't want to skip it but do you think continuing it as soon as possible would be a problem? I just think the tests are pretty important and a good way for @SomatoToup123 to jump in

thefan1 said:
Not trying to be mean or anything but do you think you'll be able to post? Your conversation with @Akio is pretty important so I don't want to skip it but do you think continuing it as soon as possible would be a problem? I just think the tests are pretty important and a good way for @SomatoToup123 to jump in
She had something come up yesterday and didn't sleep well so im cutting her some slack. *pets fluffy soothingly*

thefan1 said:
Not trying to be mean or anything but do you think you'll be able to post? Your conversation with @Akio is pretty important so I don't want to skip it but do you think continuing it as soon as possible would be a problem? I just think the tests are pretty important and a good way for @SomatoToup123 to jump in
Oh yes im sorry

Akio said:
She had something come up yesterday and didn't sleep well so im cutting her some slack. *pets fluffy soothingly*
Thanks ;u; *is le petted*

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Oh yes im sorry
Thanks ;u; *is le petted*

[/QUOTE]
*gives fluffy a cookie*

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I posted :)

[/QUOTE]
Poor Piage had just made a deal with the devil xD

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back