• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I JUST FINISHED EATING xD

[/QUOTE]
You take so long to eat xD . Ill watch out for your post

Not to mention its not the first time she's posted in multiple RWBY rp's before here today QQ

BroscaHasScars said:
I'm bored, too. I'm not working until midnight today, so I'm free and nothing's happening, so I'm playing dragon age.
If my character was free id interact with you buts hes busy listening in on the not so loving couple abd speaking to Piage so im stuck. If i was home id be playing skyrim. Difference is im at work right now

I haven't played Dragon age nor Skyrim in awhile. Both are tempting but sadly I still am at work for awhile and won't have my day off yet for a few days.

Yep. Between that and Oblivion, I don't want to know how many hours I've played.

Well, @Saru I kinda figured you've played dragon age before.

...I've over played both series, honestly.

Yeah the Avatar gives that away. @BroscaHasScars I've played both series but out of the elder scrolls I always preferred Skyrim, the other two I have played I didn't get into as quickly and enjoyed as much as Skyrim.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, I like the story of Oblivion better, but Skyrim had it beat in pretty much every other way. I've played Morrowind, too, but never really got anywhere on the main quest.

I never got far into the story playing wise, due to the gameplay and experience getting through it was a little dull and hard to get into for me. But from what I know of the story from just reading, it was good.

So far I have only played Oblivion, Skyrim and Elder scrolls online. I haven't played morrowwind yet but I may want to for the series sake of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's alright. I haven't played too far into that one yet, but Skyrim still tops out as being the best in the series atleast from those I have played so far. In my opinion

OKAY IM CAUGHT UP IN THE RWBY RPS MY DEAR AKIO xD I am FOR SURE working on the reply now xD youre gonna really have to convince that helping her is a good idea xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]OKAY IM CAUGHT UP IN THE RWBY RPS MY DEAR AKIO xD I am FOR SURE working on the reply now xD youre gonna really have to convince that helping her is a good idea xD

[/QUOTE]
Why is a slytherien anything but convincing. Also to many RWBY's rps. Your like in past, present, and future of the RWBY universe

Akio said:
Why is a slytherien anything but convincing. Also to many RWBY's rps. Your like in past, present, and future of the RWBY universe
ARE YOU LOOKING INTO THE RPS?! xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back