• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Akio said:
I know a friend who was stalked, I didn't know about it for a long time, when me and my best friend became aware of it we solved it real quickly, in a forceful fashion.
Lucky, my stalker didnt listen no matter how many times i asked to leave me alone. My guy friend got annoyed when he was walking with me and the stalker kept following us. So he had enough and was like "im gonna tell him something" and i begged him not to cause i didnt want there to be a scene and i also felt kinda bad cause the guy had no friends. Anyway so my friend, Joel, told him anyway and was like "if we walk away and youre still following us, theres gonna be a problem" and we walked away but the guy still followed so Joel confronted him and i...started crying...for some reason...i was just overwhelmed i think. Then i told administrators and they would check on me in the middle of class everyday .-. It was awful

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Lucky, my stalker didnt listen no matter how many times i asked to leave me alone. My guy friend got annoyed when he was walking with me and the stalker kept following us. So he had enough and was like "im gonna tell him something" and i begged him not to cause i didnt want there to be a scene and i also felt kinda bad cause the guy had no friends. Anyway so my friend, Joel, told him anyway and was like "if we walk away and youre still following us, theres gonna be a problem" and we walked away but the guy still followed so Joel confronted him and i...started crying...for some reason...i was just overwhelmed i think. Then i told administrators and they would check on me in the middle of class everyday .-. It was awful

[/QUOTE]
Don't get me wrong, this guy was some jerk ass who thought he was god's gift to woman which is why exactly he was stalking a taken girl when she ignored him. When I say forcefully I mean a fight happened and even a follow up one when he tried to jump me alone ((my friends a big guy and a better fighter then I, im thin if tall and couldnt top more then 135 pounds )) luckily she wasn't there for that. Her name is Kendell and she is an all A honor student who would have hated the violence. Still your situation sounds pretty bad, I can't imagine that situation was enjoyable,especially with administrators getting involved

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Don't get me wrong, this guy was some jerk ass who thought he was god's gift to woman which is why exactly he was stalking a taken girl when she ignored him. When I say forcefully I mean a fight happened and even a follow up one when he tried to jump me alone ((my friends a big guy and a better fighter then I, im thin if tall and couldnt top more then 135 pounds )) luckily she wasn't there for that. Her name is Kendell and she is an all A honor student who would have hated the violence. Still your situation sounds pretty bad, I can't imagine that situation was enjoyable,especially with administrators getting involved
Yea not fun...

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Yea not fun...

[/QUOTE]
I'm sorry you had to experience that, and I'm additionally sorry for bringing up memory of the situation, I wasn't aware.

Akio said:
I'm sorry you had to experience that, and I'm additionally sorry for bringing up memory of the situation, I wasn't aware.
Thats alright :3 theres worse thinngs that couldve been brough up lolol im just glad i got out of it, it couldve been worse you know?

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Thats alright :3 theres worse thinngs that couldve been brough up lolol im just glad i got out of it, it couldve been worse you know?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah it could of, I'm glad you got out relatively ok from that though. Even if the experience at the time was not the best

Mhmm I should go prepare for work soon, hoping to get a post off before i have to go back to my phone and a tight schedule though

Akio said:
Mhmm I should go prepare for work soon, hoping to get a post off before i have to go back to my phone and a tight schedule though
AGH WHAT TIME DO YOU LEAVE

indiedarling said:
my next post is going to pretty long because i have a lot of catching up to do and i wanna make things interesting so prepare yourselves
Ooooh, how exciting.

Does anyone have any ideas for the tests? I dont want to use the ones I used last time but I don't have any good ideas.

thefan1 said:
Does anyone have any ideas for the tests? I dont want to use the ones I used last time but I don't have any good ideas.
I could come up with some given time but I sort of lack that at the moment

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]OOH FACK better shove my face

[/QUOTE]
xD To much RWBY is bad for your health and makes you rush

Akio said:
xD To much RWBY is bad for your health and makes you rush
NO IM TRYING TO EAT i havent posted in a rwby rp for a while, i keep getting distracted cause theres a lot of OOC chat going on xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]NO IM TRYING TO EAT i havent posted in a rwby rp for a while, i keep getting distracted cause theres a lot of OOC chat going on xD

[/QUOTE]
I noticed xD Eat first everything else later, simply code :P

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]ILL TRY TO HURRY

[/QUOTE]
I mean ill live if you wont make it, just means ill have to reply on my phone later on during a free period at work

Last edited by a moderator:
@thefan1 Yeah just needed a moment to research some things.

1. The unlikely at this stage. Legilimency, the option that would provide the best results but likely not capable to perform by one of our characters at this level, I presume. I had been planning for Arnaldus to learn and become a capable Occulmens but that was for down the road when it was possible. At this level I assume it's not possible without being op for one of our characters to perform it. Though @Solemn Jester and his headmaster character could likely do so and could get him involved in the Rp. Or Harry and Ginny but I don't believe they would have developed that ability, but I could be wrong.

2. The possible option with sub par results. A boggart, this option would provide insight on how they would react to their true greatest fear. But then again the results may be sub par and not provide the greatest test for the new recruits.

3. Still working on this one.

While I do think Ledilimency isn't a very good option due to it taking a very long time to master, I really like the idea with the boggart. Thanks for the help!

thefan1 said:
While I do think Ledilimency isn't a very good option due to it taking a very long time to master, I really like the idea with the boggart. Thanks for the help!
God damn don't i get enough of seeing my fears in Azkaban xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back