• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Im scared

[/QUOTE]
Its me you should be scared of with the plan i laid xD

Akio said:
Its me you should be scared of with the plan i laid xD
IVE BEEN SCARED THIS WHOLE TIME btw i'll respond after my intro post for another rp, my intro posts tend to be long..

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]IVE BEEN SCARED THIS WHOLE TIME btw i'll respond after my intro post for another rp, my intro posts tend to be long..

[/QUOTE]
I have patience, i can wait while you finish the RWBY post

Akio said:
I have patience, i can wait while you finish the RWBY post
How did you know it was a RWBY post xD

And i just finished it lol :3

I have a few minutes before my class starts so I'll see what i can get done

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]How did you know it was a RWBY post xD
And i just finished it lol :3

[/QUOTE]
Your profiles been starring at it for hours xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]lol sorry

[/QUOTE]
Its fine, im patient. Have a cookie

Last edited by a moderator:
.... yup, I'm not being interacted with, I give up. I'm just gonna bow out. Have fun everyone, and I hope this one lives long. *tips hat to everyone here and moonwalks out of the thread*

explosiveKitten said:
.... yup, I'm not being interacted with, I give up. I'm just gonna bow out. Have fun everyone, and I hope this one lives long. *tips hat to everyone here and moonwalks out of the thread*
what? no we can include you more. i'm sorry i just thought you hadn't posted for awhile and weren't online or something.

indiedarling said:
what? no we can include you more. i'm sorry i just thought you hadn't posted for awhile and weren't online or something.
no, I was not being interacted with. I walked in the middle of some big scene with a bunch of people but nobody even mentioned Joey...

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]This will be my third •-•

[/QUOTE]
Jeez i feel ignored for RWBY xD

Akio said:
Jeez i feel ignored for RWBY xD
NO im sorry Dx

In the mean time though Im trying to think of Paige's reaction, manipulation especially in the form of seduction has always been frowned upon by her. SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT TRYING TO ATTRACT SOMEONE, shes the type of girl that doesnt try to seen or noticed, doesnt try to be cute in hopes of having someone interested in her. She just admires from afar and lets what ever happen, happen xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]NO im sorry Dx
In the mean time though Im trying to think of Paige's reaction, manipulation especially in the form of seduction has always been frowned upon by her. SHE DOESNT EVEN KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT TRYING TO ATTRACT SOMEONE, shes the type of girl that doesnt try to seen or noticed, doesnt try to be cute in hopes of having someone interested in her. She just admires from afar and lets what ever happen, happen xD

[/QUOTE]
xD I can live with a little waiting, still gonna shave the fluff

Thats why hes playing with the idea of saying he can ease his pain about Victoria, she's not stealing him, she's helping him. Or do he says

Also @HoneyBear\-Kat im going home now and will be able to do things a lot faster when i get there, will you be posting in the next half hour or soon after just to ask? Want to know if i should start a game when i get home

Akio said:
Also @HoneyBear\-Kat im going home now and will be able to do things a lot faster when i get there, will you be posting in the next half hour or soon after just to ask? Want to know if i should start a game when i get home
Idk about a half an hour cause im making my way home now

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Idk about a half an hour cause im making my way home now

[/QUOTE]
Well talk about convenient timing, since apparebtly im going home at the same time as you

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Lololol xD

[/QUOTE]
Now im at my house now so i think ill just eat and wait

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Im almost home lol

[/QUOTE]
... Is this what it feels like to be stalked xD

Akio said:
... Is this what it feels like to be stalked xD
Oh no, second half of my semester of senior year I was being stalked, it was so bad my mom considered pulling me out before graduation

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Oh no, second half of my semester of senior year I was being stalked, it was so bad my mom considered pulling me out before graduation

[/QUOTE]
I know a friend who was stalked, I didn't know about it for a long time, when me and my best friend became aware of it we solved it real quickly, in a forceful fashion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back