• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
if you make her cry, big bro gonna get pissed xD he wouldnt physically attack alexander but hed definitively get an ear full xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]NO xD

[/QUOTE]
YES ITS BRILLIANT, I WILL LEARN ALL THE SHADES OF RED A MAGES FACE CAN CHANGE INTO

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]AGHHHHHH

[/QUOTE]
He could also always kiss her to give a demonstration of how to kiss James, would to if i thought i might not get destroyed by grey

Akio said:
He could also always kiss her to give a demonstration of how to kiss James, would to if i thought i might not get destroyed by grey
SHES NEVER EVEN HAD A KISS...let alone friends, the girl doesnt get out often, alight? xD

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]SHES NEVER EVEN HAD A KISS...let alone friends, the girl doesnt get out often, alight? xD

[/QUOTE]
Wait shes never kissed anyone.... Im really tempted, dirty Alexander who is no virgin in his own right messing with the girl who hasn't even kissed xD

You know i still feel like they would be decent friends, if she could deal with getting teased at times. He doesn't mind people like her and he would recognize she wasn't really comfortable in social situations @HoneyBear\-Kat

Akio said:
You know i still feel like they would be decent friends, if she could deal with getting teased at times. He doesn't mind people like her and he would recognize she wasn't really comfortable in social situations @HoneyBear\-Kat
I am totally making Paige reflect off me right now xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I am totally making Paige reflect off me right now xD

[/QUOTE]
Then I'll make sure to embarrass the reflection of you throughly xD Still wonder what she would do if i kissed her xD

Akio said:
I actually thought about that, then I thought,"Would Greyson do?" cause hes pretty protective over her and he wont take his little sister having a friendship with alexander lightly xD BUT then i thought, he really cares about her, and knows she doesnt exactly have friends so he would... RELUCTANTLY allow her xD

Akio said:
Then I'll make sure to embarrass the reflection of you throughly xD Still wonder what she would do if i kissed her xD
O//////O

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]O//////O

[/QUOTE]
Wouldn't be no peck ethier, this would be full on fireworks going off in the background as you lose all the air in your lungs kiss to show her how she should kiss James. A demonstration if you will xD

Akio said:
Wouldn't be no peck ethier, this would be full on fireworks going off in the background as you lose all the air in your lungs kiss to show her how she should kiss James. A demonstration if you will xD
wrgahthjgrha DONT STEAL HER FIRST KISS WITH A WORTHLESS MOTIVE SUCH AS A MERE DEMONSTRATION! HOW DARE YOU *smacks you with a rolled up newspaper* Hm! Men ù ^ú ...

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]wrgahthjgrha DONT STEAL HER FIRST KISS WITH A WORTHLESS MOTIVE SUCH AS A MERE DEMONSTRATION! HOW DARE YOU *smacks you with a rolled up newspaper* Hm! Men ù ^ú ...

[/QUOTE]
How would he know it was her first kiss xD . What happens depend completely on what she says. Id be careful if i were you xD

Akio said:
How would he know it was her first kiss xD . What happens depend completely on what she says. Id be careful if i were you xD
WHA- dont blame this on me >3>

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]WHA- dont blame this on me >3>

[/QUOTE]
All your fault for making a chronically shy character before i even entered the rp. Should have known i would have had to tease her

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
All your fault for making a chronically shy character before i even entered the rp. Should have known i would have had to tease her
jeflihwbfahbgahlbg

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]jeflihwbfahbgahlbg

[/QUOTE]
Rip. Pretending to fall asleep to fool your parents doesn't work if your beds to comfortable

indiedarling said:
my next post is going to pretty long because i have a lot of catching up to do and i wanna make things interesting so prepare yourselves
Oh interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back