• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Akio said:
Ethier or though page would be kind of funny considering her reaction to James earlier and him with his shirt half opened reveling scars and muscle and form fitting cloths though in a second, since Emily was lucky enough to get a reprieve i do have a reason to listen to this conversation for future plot points
Thats cause shes got a little girl crush on James xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Thats cause shes got a little girl crush on James xD

[/QUOTE]
Awww cute hey she may even get a chance considering the rift andrew is forcefully opening between Victoria and James though he will be changed after Azkaban

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Awww cute hey she may even get a chance considering the rift andrew is forcefully opening between Victoria and James though he will be changed after Azkaban
Shes young and naive and what underclassmen girl DOESNT have a crush on a Potter xDDD

I dont thin she would have a chance but no matter the outcome it wouldnt bother her. She doesnt really know him cause...she doesnt talk to anyone xD and if she ever DID talk to him she'd be a nervous wreck xDDDD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Shes young and naive and what underclassmen girl DOESNT have a crush on a Potter xDDD
I dont thin she would have a chance but no matter the outcome it wouldnt bother her. She doesnt really know him cause...she doesnt talk to anyone xD and if she ever DID talk to him she'd be a nervous wreck xDDDD

[/QUOTE]
lol true, just makes me want to have Alexander talk to her more, just to tease her a bit.

Akio said:
lol true, just makes me want to have Alexander talk to her more, just to tease her a bit.
OH NO THE POOR GIRL XDDDDD

okay ummm....I'll see what I could do with out making a short post lol. Shes not the type to approach anyone so Alexander would have to. I guess the post will be about Grey outside lol I'll keep her on the couch

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]OH NO THE POOR GIRL XDDDDD
okay ummm....I'll see what I could do with out making a short post lol. Shes not the type to approach anyone so Alexander would have to. I guess the post will be about Grey outside lol I'll keep her on the couch

[/QUOTE]
Dangerous heir of slytherin teasing poor shy girl, the horror xD

He might tease her while spying on Victoria and Andrew since it gives him a convenient excuse to listen in, and lets be honest he likes getting reactions out of people so if he see's her blushing he will tease her mercilessly and hes good at ferreting out secrets

Akio said:
@HoneyBear\-Kat Seems like they'll have awhile to talk depending on how long your awake
well Im on the west coast and its only 7:30 xD but im a tad idstracted with a few other rps and an anime oxo so I might lag but Im here xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]well Im on the west coast and its only 7:30 xD but im a tad idstracted with a few other rps and an anime oxo so I might lag but Im here xD

[/QUOTE]
Alright, thats fine, just make a post of her being on the couch and ill do a follow up post, since ill be up as long as you. What anime by the way?

Akio said:
Alright, thats fine, just make a post of her being on the couch and ill do a follow up post, since ill be up as long as you. What anime by the way?
OKIE DOKIE :D

and idk ._. i just started it xD this alien guy landed on earth in a mech suit and everyones like WHUT DA FUQ xD im just on the second epidsode

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]OKIE DOKIE :D
and idk ._. i just started it xD this alien guy landed on earth in a mech suit and everyones like WHUT DA FUQ xD im just on the second epidsode

[/QUOTE]
I meant name of the anime xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]I really dont know xD Gargantia something...
OH Gargantia on the Verdurous Planet

[/QUOTE]
Lol interesting choice of anime, also post? *nudge nudge*

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]just did it :3

[/QUOTE]
I hope your ready, because the teasing will be merciless

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]awwww nooo xD IM nervous for poor, innocent little
paige

[/QUOTE]
Why, she's only facing the dirty minded, ruthless, and sexy once rumored future dark lord, what could go wrong?

Akio said:
Why, she's only facing the dirty minded, ruthless, and sexy once rumored future dark lord, what could go wrong?
aggghhhhhh tfuktfgjhgvjhfgvk xD what have I done...

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]aggghhhhhh tfuktfgjhgvjhfgvk xD what have I done...

[/QUOTE]
Gave me a new toy I mean friend xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat](' :| )(' :| )(' :| )(' :| )(' :| )(':3) h-heh..heh heh

[/QUOTE]
Its not all bad, worse comes to worse he can only ruin her life, no big deal xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]she doesnt deserve that xD

[/QUOTE]
Now im just imagining him giving her step by step explicit instructions on how to seduce James xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back