• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thefan1 said:
We spent the weekend planning how to fuck up Victoria's life. She's gonna marry Andrew, he's gonna send her to Azkaban along with James and Alexander and she's gonna find out she's pregnant with Andrew's child. She's gonna get tortured, they're gonna escape,she's gonna have twins and Robert's gonna kill one of them. There, happy @EmilyPower ?
Very happy

thefan1 said:
We spent the weekend planning how to fuck up Victoria's life. She's gonna marry Andrew, he's gonna send her to Azkaban along with James and Alexander and she's gonna find out she's pregnant with Andrew's child. She's gonna get tortured, they're gonna escape,she's gonna have twins and Robert's gonna kill one of them. There, happy @EmilyPower ?
Well.....fuck. Good luck with that.

Akio said:
Potter house, were all about to eat
And thanks!

SomatoToup123 said:
Well.....fuck. Good luck with that.
And thanks!
Ya everyone going to Azkaban ((Alexander (me), James (indie), and Victoria (fan) are gonna have a terrible series of many terrible days

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]sounds like your chara died xD
and i dont think you were here when I joined lol Hi :3

[/QUOTE]
Ohh, and Hullo.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]
(:3) *stares* ....Be my friend (OuO)

[/QUOTE]
Haha, sorry, you'll have to stand in line for that.

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]*fades into the void muttering* (>A>)(>n>)(>_>)

[/QUOTE]
Those faces xD

Ok, I think I'll post tomorrow, after I read a little on previous posts. I understand what's going on but I'm still kind of confused, so, yeah.

mhmm seems like im a bit frozen for now till emily posts since I was gonna have him listen in to andrew and victoria unless @HoneyBear\-Kat wants to spare a conversation with Alexander.

EmilyPower said:
Well, my plans were cancelled so I'll start working on a post now
Alright then, sorry your plans got canceled (even if it is to my gain I know getting plans canceled usually suck)

Akio said:
Alright then, sorry your plans got canceled (even if it is to my gain I know getting plans canceled usually suck)
My plans involved working on a boring protect for class, trust me, I'm happier than you are.

EmilyPower said:
My plans involved working on a boring protect for class, trust me, I'm happier than you are.
lol then how did it get canceled? Partner called off?

EmilyPower said:
I wonder how Andrew's gonna get in the order if everyone is starting to hate him. They all need to accept him, right?
Alexander has no say since hes knew to nor does he hate him, he dislikes his cocky attitude truth be told but that's mostly because hes a cocky son of a bitch himself and he has respect for Victoria so when he treats her like a hood ordainment it annoys him

Akio said:
mhmm seems like im a bit frozen for now till emily posts since I was gonna have him listen in to andrew and victoria unless @HoneyBear\-Kat wants to spare a conversation with Alexander.
Oh boy with Greyson or Paige? xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Oh boy with Greyson or Paige? xD

[/QUOTE]
Ethier or though page would be kind of funny considering her reaction to James earlier and him with his shirt half opened reveling scars and muscle and form fitting cloths though in a second, since Emily was lucky enough to get a reprieve i do have a reason to listen to this conversation for future plot points

Users who are viewing this thread

Back