• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Thats rude

[/QUOTE]
Apologies but he has no grudge against Greyson. He might of if he attacked him immediately but him drawing a wand on him he see's as a sign of respect to him

I leave the site for a week, a week, and I just stop receiving notifications. I wouldn't even know you guys were posting if I didn't remember about this.

And yes, a summary would be nice, thank you.

SomatoToup123 said:
I leave the site for a week, a week, and I just stop receiving notifications. I wouldn't even know you guys were posting if I didn't remember about this.
And yes, a summary would be nice, thank you.
What is the last thing you remember?

EmilyPower said:
Alexander's not gonna ask that during their wedding night (8))
During the wedding night hes gonna support Victoria since their mainly friends, after that ill be fighting for my life so then ill hate you, though Azkaban will make Alexander want to leave your carcass in pieces

SomatoToup123 said:
Ughhhh, them being at the Potters home for Christmas. My character going to sleep, and then never waking up.
sounds like your chara died xD

and i dont think you were here when I joined lol Hi :3

Akio said:
During the wedding night hes gonna support Victoria since their mainly friends, after that ill be fighting for my life so then ill hate you, though Azkaban will make Alexander want to leave your carcass in pieces
Pretty sure she meant something else..

SomatoToup123 said:
Ughhhh, them being at the Potters home for Christmas. My character going to sleep, and then never waking up.
Well, some new characters arrived. Alexander, Iggy , Paige, Greyson and Andrew. I'll let the other ones speak about their characters and you already know what's gonna happen with my character and Apus. Anyways, Victoria and James are fighting, they're gonna test the new order members today and we're still setting up plots for other characters. I'll give @thefan1 the honor to tell you what we've planned for Victoria. It's the morning of the next day.

EmilyPower said:
Well, some new characters arrived. Alexander, Iggy , Paige, Greyson and Andrew. I'll let the other ones speak about their characters and you already know what's gonna happen with my character and Apus. Anyways, Victoria and James are fighting, they're gonna test the new order members today and we're still setting up plots for other characters. I'll give @thefan1 the honor to tell you what we've planned for Victoria. It's the morning of the next day.
Victoria is screwed as are Alexander and James

EmilyPower said:
Not sure if that was sarcasm or not :P there's only so many sexual innuendos i can take, im a straight forward guy xD

We spent the weekend planning how to fuck up Victoria's life. She's gonna marry Andrew, he's gonna send her to Azkaban along with James and Alexander and she's gonna find out she's pregnant with Andrew's child. She's gonna get tortured, they're gonna escape,she's gonna have twins and Robert's gonna kill one of them. There, happy @EmilyPower ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back