• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
EmilyPower said:
I'm pretty sure Alexander and James will find out when he drags her out of the cell, tortures her and then brings her back. All while they can hear her screams.
You... are a very effective villain, I already want to kill you and none of this has happened yet, Bravo. I will make sure you die painfully. Though im sure at some point Andrew and Alexander are gonna have a duel only one will walk away from. Two men both without mercy or pity for the other, both gifted duelist, attacking each other with the intent to kill the pther in the most gruesome way possible. That will be great.

Akio said:
You... are a very effective villain, I already want to kill you and none of this has happened yet, Bravo. I will make sure you die painfully. Though im sure at some point Andrew and Alexander are gonna have a duel only one will walk away from. Two men both without mercy or pity for the other, both gifted duelist, attacking each other with the intent to kill the pther in the most gruesome way possible. That will be great.
Actually, I'm sure that they won't kill each other. I mean, it would make sense but I seriously don't want to have him killed and I'm sure you don't want Alexander to die either.

EmilyPower said:
Actually, I'm sure that they won't kill each other. I mean, it would make sense but I seriously don't want to have him killed and I'm sure you don't want Alexander to die either.
If they did duel like that in a one on one fight it most likely would be at the end of the rp. They might fight a few times before that but i doubt they will have that kind of duel especially if there are others around to intervene

Also if Alexander dies at some point threw the course of the rp I have no qualms. I wont defy reality of the world to keep him alive. Hes someone who has lived with death all his life, he would not hesitate to face it if it came for him

Speaking of death, i was sort of thinking to have my third chara created only to be purposefully killed, only because rps dont really have death in them and everyone lives happily ever after...but...thats not reality xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Speaking of death, i was sort of thinking to have my third chara created only to be purposefully killed, only because rps dont really have death in them and everyone lives happily ever after...but...thats not reality xD

[/QUOTE]
Agreed. Especially in a war like this people will die, people will face permanent injury, people will lose everything. For that is what war is, especially against death eaters who care little of killing

thefan1 said:
I might kill Victoria in the future, who knows?
All depends. Though we cant habe Victoria die, if she does we cant make her life even harder for her. Kill james instead.

Akio said:
All depends. Though we cant habe Victoria die, if she does we cant make her life even harder for her. Kill james instead.
We could just make her have twins and kill one of them.

thefan1 said:
We could just make her have twins and kill one of them.
One dies in Azkaban? Or Andrew accidentally kills one while trying to catch Victoria

Akio said:
One dies in Azkaban? Or Andrew accidentally kills one while trying to catch Victoria
I was thinking of both of them surviving the birth, wait until everyone falls in love with the babies and then one of them dies. Maybe Robert could kill it? Seeing as he's the grandfather.

thefan1 said:
I was thinking of both of them surviving the birth, wait until everyone falls in love with the babies and then one of them dies. Maybe Robert could kill it? Seeing as he's the grandfather.
Her own father should kill one as a lesson that love is weakness, and that since Andrew is a half blood at least one of them is corrupted and not needed, we need more reason to hate the dark lord

Akio said:
Her own father should kill one as a lesson that love is weakness, and that since Andrew is a half blood at least one of them is corrupted and not needed, we need more reason to hate the dark lord
The dark lord is supposed to be Robert. Andrew is just his follower.

thefan1 said:
The dark lord is supposed to be Robert. Andrew is just his follower.
I know, im saying robert should kill one because he knows Andrew is half blood and therefore Andrews blood is corrupted and at least one of the two children are dirty and tainted

Akio said:
I know, im saying robert should kill one because he knows Andrew is half blood and therefore Andrews blood is corrupted and at least one of the two children are dirty and tainted
Ah ok, I didn't understand your post at first. Technically, both of them would be tainted but I agree Robert would kill them to teach her a lesson and because they're "tainted."

thefan1 said:
Ah ok, I didn't understand your post at first. Technically, both of them would be tainted but I agree Robert would kill them to teach her a lesson and because they're "tainted."
Technically both are tainted but killing both of them wouldn't leave him any cards to hold over her would it? Killing one is much more effective to make a point though lord knows when she'll end up in his hands again, probably way later

Last edited by a moderator:
Akio said:
Technically both are tainted but killing both of them wouldn't leave him any cards to hold over her would it? Killing one is much more effective to make a point though lord knows when she'll end up in his hands again, probably way later
I know, I didn't mean he was going to kill both of them. It was for an example. When do you think you'll be able to post?

thefan1 said:
I know, I didn't mean he was going to kill both of them. It was for an example. When do you think you'll be able to post?
Writing it now, will be done in less then 10 minutes, probably less then 5

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Ummm... I think youre a little late for a first enemy xD

[/QUOTE]
Whos my first enemy xD Greyson? I don't think im that fucked over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back