• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Valentina's up for anything. The last rp Victoria and her were sort of being set up to be enemies, but I don't know if that'll work here.

@thefan1

redwood said:
Valentina's up for anything. The last rp Victoria and her were sort of being set up to be enemies, but I don't know if that'll work here.
@thefan1
I think they wouldn't be enemies since Victoria has to pretend to like people with influential parents so I think they'd have a somewhat passive relationship.

That's fair, like I said, I wasn't sure if that would work in this day and age. Good information to have xD

Last edited by a moderator:
indiedarling said:
Well we actually have more males and than females I'm pretty sure..
Really? Well that's a surprise, I thought we had more females. Well, I just hope there are more female characters soon.

Personality: Theodore is quiet and usually keeps to himself. He dislikes being bothered and requires Anyone who wishes to speak with him to set up a appointment by letting a teacher know(unless its a teacher who wishes to speak with him which if that's the case they only need knock). He can be very scary when he wishes to and often calls students up to his office for unknown reasons. These student usually come back terrified or not at all. He enjoys a good joke and or riddle at times and is always on guard as he is highly paranoid even if he seems the cool headed type.

[QUOTE="Solemn Jester]Personality: Theodore is quiet and usually keeps to himself. He dislikes being bothered and requires Anyone who wishes to speak with him to set up a appointment by letting a teacher know(unless its a teacher who wishes to speak with him which if that's the case they only need knock). He can be very scary when he wishes to and often calls students up to his office for unknown reasons. These student usually come back terrified or not at all. He enjoys a good joke and or riddle at times and is always on guard as he is highly paranoid even if he seems the cool headed type.

[/QUOTE]
I think it's fine

Although if the rp does start right now my replies might be a bit slow for an hour because the walking dead is on tonight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back