• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thefan1 said:
Speaking about other plot ideas, we really need to give other characters more things to do. I don't want this rp to revolve around Victoria, James, Alexander and Andrew.
i agree, we need to figure out plots for other characters that are just as good as the plot for those four

indiedarling said:
i agree, we need to figure out plots for other characters that are just as good as the plot for those four
I can probably help with brain storming even if im not involved

The timeskip is up, sorry if it sucks. I'm on my phone and a bit distracted so my posts might not be the best.

thefan1 said:
The timeskip is up, sorry if it sucks. I'm on my phone and a bit distracted so my posts might not be the best.
Its fine. Also what Alexander did during the night was set up basic muggle listening devices in key areas, very small and hard to see and most wizards will likely have no idea what they are

So during the Azkaban time period, while Andrew, Alexander, James and Victoria's plot. What would the others be doing? I know or believe some have mentioned a few things for their characters, but aside from character ideas and plans. Was their a plot or something for the others? Since it was mentioned I thought I would ask and see what people may have in mind or have decided for that.

Saru said:
So during the Azkaban time period, while Andrew, Alexander, James and Victoria's plot. What would the others be doing? I know or believe some have mentioned a few things for their characters, but aside from character ideas and plans. Was their a plot or something for the others? Since it was mentioned I thought I would ask and see what people may have in mind or have decided for that.
The others would either be hiding from the Ministry or taking control of the Order, maybe both if they're lucky and not too badly injured.

Ill post in a few hours. After i post though im directing my attention to rp so ill be posting as often as possible

okay so i imagine when Andrew tells Victoria's father about the order that the Ministry's forces aka the dark lords will crash a "secret" order meeting. in all the chaos, i imagine that the characters who don't get caught and sent to Azkaban have two choices: if they're seen and identified they'll have to be on the run and if they manage to escape unscathed and unidentified they can return to Hogwarts and try to continue their efforts from within the school.

indiedarling said:
okay so i imagine when Andrew tells Victoria's father about the order that the Ministry's forces aka the dark lords will crash a "secret" order meeting. in all the chaos, i imagine that the characters who don't get caught and sent to Azkaban have two choices: if they're seen and identified they'll have to be on the run and if they manage to escape unscathed and unidentified they can return to Hogwarts and try to continue their efforts from within the school.
That's pretty much what I had planned. Also, sorry for waking up the adults without your permission.

indiedarling said:
That's quite the two choices, it would be interesting to see what happens here when the scene plays out.

thefan1 said:
That's pretty much what I had planned. Also, sorry for waking up the adults without your permission.
oh no that's totally okay. i haven't laid claim to the Potter's so really they're open for anyone. and alright, awesome, so the plot for the characters who are able to return to Hogwarts would sort of remain along the lines of trying recruit and continue to train and help the members outside of the school as much as they can but it'll be ten times harder than before because you know the Ministry is going to amp up security within Hogwarts. the plot for the students outside of the school is something i'm still sort of brainstorming but i thought they could come up with a sort of game plan? and pin point the dark lords' weakest spots or maybe their could be some huge secret plot or something that the dark lords have and they find out about it and have to destroy it or yada yada

indiedarling said:
oh no that's totally okay. i haven't laid claim to the Potter's so really they're open for anyone. and alright, awesome, so the plot for the characters who are able to return to Hogwarts would sort of remain along the lines of trying recruit and continue to train and help the members outside of the school as much as they can but it'll be ten times harder than before because you know the Ministry is going to amp up security within Hogwarts. the plot for the students outside of the school is something i'm still sort of brainstorming but i thought they could come up with a sort of game plan? and pin point the dark lords' weakest spots or maybe their could be some huge secret plot or something that the dark lords have and they find out about it and have to destroy it or yada yada
Perhaps this is where I'll bring my third character

I think I'll have Greyson identified so he has to run but wants his sister to stay at Hogwarts and she stays with whoever else stays, and tries to recruit more. One of the recruits will be my third chara xD

Or vice versa idk who will have to be forced to run yet lol.

AND DAMMIT Saru posted while i was typing xD aghhhh *flails* oh well its okay xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]Perhaps this is where I'll bring my third character
I think I'll have Greyson identified so he has to run but wants his sister to stay at Hogwarts and she stays with whoever else stays, and tries to recruit more. One of the recruits will be my third chara xD

Or vice versa idk who will have to be forced to run yet lol.

AND DAMMIT Saru posted while i was typing xD aghhhh *flails* oh well its okay xD

[/QUOTE]
I know don't you just hate when that happens? xD I'll wait for awhile before posting for Ezekiel.

thefan1 said:
I'll wait for a few more people to post before I post.
Id like to post at least before you. Since you seemed most likely leader yesterday Alexander will likely come find you

EmilyPower said:
@thefan1 Andrew's gonna want to keep the baby though. Good luck trying to keep it away from him. Also, is it going to be a boy or a girl?
It wouldn't be born by the time she went to Azkaban, not even close. And if there is a kid Alexander will quite defaintly plan to kill Andrew to remove him for the equation and for throwing a pregnant woman into Azkaban

Akio said:
It wouldn't be born by the time she went to Azkaban, not even close. And if there is a kid Alexander will quite defaintly plan to kill Andrew to remove him for the equation and for throwing a pregnant woman into Azkaban
I know, but he'll find out that she's pregnant sooner or later and he's gonna want an heir. He'll try not do damage her stomach while he's torturing her and he'll want to find her after they escape so he'll have the baby.

EmilyPower said:
I know, but he'll find out that she's pregnant sooner or later and he's gonna want an heir. He'll try not do damage her stomach while he's torturing her and he'll want to find her after they escape so he'll have the baby.
Gee what a generous guy.

EmilyPower said:
Good, chase us, come right to Alexander abd his snake. If he finds out he tortured her then i might have describe some tortures that will make people go weak in the knees

Akio said:
Good, chase us, come right to Alexander abd his snake. If he finds out he tortured her then i might have describe some tortures that will make people go weak in the knees
I'm pretty sure Alexander and James will find out when he drags her out of the cell, tortures her and then brings her back. All while they can hear her screams.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back