• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter, 19 Years Later (In Need of New People)

Addams Ball or Quidditch?

• Quidditch

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ball

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
thefan1 said:
Do you guys want me to make the timeskip right now?
thefan1 said:
Oh it's definitely gonna be hard for her to give it up, she'll probably watch over it too.
He would probably tell her not to give it up at all if it wasn't for the war, still with them both watching over the kid im not sure what that would make Alexander in this situation, doting uncle??

Well im pretty sure im not getting my wand back so i may just say what ill do in the ooc chat. Kind of want to see what devious plans Victoria has for me

Akio said:
He would probably tell her not to give it up at all if it wasn't for the war, still with them both watching over the kid im not sure what that would make Alexander in this situation, doting uncle??
Well im pretty sure im not getting my wand back so i may just say what ill do in the ooc chat. Kind of want to see what devious plans Victoria has for me
The baby will probably end up with a thousand aunts and uncles from the Order. And I'll make the timeskip if I get one more vote.

thefan1 said:
The baby will probably end up with a thousand aunts and uncles from the Order. And I'll make the timeskip if I get one more vote.
Alexander might also make it a point to kill Andrew, just so the baby never would know how much of an ass his or her father was.

[QUOTE="Crimson smile]Or the Addams family can just commit mass murder during the ball and everyone in the order and ministry die

[/QUOTE]
We will still have our wands. Good luck with that

indiedarling said:
oh man, i don't even know. he'd probably be very torn. of course, in the back of his mind, he'd wish the baby didn't exist. but he's a guy with very strong morals, whether he gives off that vibe or not, so he probably wouldn't let any harm come to the child, from Victoria or anyone else.
Snaaaaaape

And greyson would punch Alexander for punching James xD

Not like, on the face, but...one good one on the arm. Like a big brother would xD

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]And greyson would punch Alexander for punching James xD
Not like, on the face, but...one good one on the arm. Like a big brother would xD

[/QUOTE]
bromance on fire

Akio said:
Alexander's likely gonna be occupied with testing then Azkaban so xD
Iggy's gonna be tested too and some of the tests will involve teamwork (good luck Andrew) so they'll have to work together. If you want a reference of the last test, I think you'll find it around pages 5 - 7 of the IC tab. Of course, no one will act crazy since the ones being tested already know they're being tested.

thefan1 said:
Iggy's gonna be tested too and some of the tests will involve teamwork (good luck Andrew) so they'll have to work together. If you want a reference of the last test, I think you'll find it around pages 5 - 7 of the IC tab. Of course, no one will act crazy since the ones being tested already know they're being tested.
Alexander's actually pretty ok at team work though he does not like being commanded by one he does not respect

Speaking about other plot ideas, we really need to give other characters more things to do. I don't want this rp to revolve around Victoria, James, Alexander and Andrew.

Well once 3 out of the four characters are in Azkaban it will be easier to focus on other things

Akio said:
Well once 3 out of the four characters are in Azkaban it will be easier to focus on other things
The other characters will be busy with the war so...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back